Lee Sin , Darius , or Riven HELP !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joker11PR

07-15-2012

I want to buy a champion to play solo top and here are my options: Darius , Riven , or Lee Sin. All three of them are really good and I like them all. Which one do you guys suggest ?

Boomstick II

07-15-2012

I would say Riven, I think she's awesome.

Also, everyone hates Darius, and Lee Sin falls off towards the end of mid game unless he's fed.

Joker11PR

07-15-2012

Ya , Riven is pretty sick and Darius is kinda annoying. Thanks !

ProPlayerEd

07-15-2012

All of them can be both Jungler and Top solo and can be very dominate there.

Riven normally counter alot of melee top solos and wants to snow ball early due to her insanely good early dueling abilities.

Lee Sin is normally a Jungler but can be used to counter Akali or Stealth champs. Like said above, he does fall off a bit in Late game unless he's been fed a bit in the Early-Mid game where he shines the most.

Darius is pretty much a very strong top Solo and Also counters somewhat of melee champs ( Not too sure :P). But he lacks one thing that others have, and thats someway to escape. He is all in for fights but backing out isn't really easy for him to do, it's either all in or out.

Overall, Lee Sin is the only one of the three that has sustain (W) but Riven has a lot of mobility. And Darius is all pow but no run.

Hope this help you out . GL and HF Fellow Summoner.

Joker11PR

07-15-2012

Wow ! Thanks for that explanation and for helping. I really appreciate it.

NO BORDER NP

07-15-2012

Narrow it down to lee or riven. darius isnt very good. just easy

Red XIlI

07-16-2012

As a Riven player, I'd definitely recommend her. (Although Lee Sin is pretty awesome as well)

The amount of mobility she has coupled with her being an extremely strong top pick makes her alot of fun to play. She has almost no direct counter in lane if played well.

jbreeze905

07-16-2012

I have Darius and Lee Sin. Lee Sin's fall off late game is very notable... again unless fed... then he's a beast. I can see why everyone hates Darius but i puposeful try not to kill steal and do enjoy Darius to the fullest. Very Easy to use and to kill champions with. I have not tried Riven. I do not regret buying Darius one bit.