Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how to increase your elo by 100-200 quickly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Blackness

07-15-2012

only play and master these 3 champions

Lee sin
Udyr
Gangplank

rizLLL

07-15-2012

nerfed
kiteable
terrible (until the awesome mana restore buff)

Tails66

Recruiter

07-15-2012

Make it

Evelynn (Pre Buff)

Then once they are mastered, play everyone else and win.

CTHDRL

07-15-2012

Jax
Rumble
Corki

There you go, much better "play these 3 and win".

BlazingSalvo

07-15-2012

Or you could play a strong late game carry that doesn't have to completely rely on peeling people off of you (Trist, Vayne) and outfarm, dragon, push, take towers all on your own. Literally be your team.

Over a few dozen games, a strong well played late game AD carry will just raise you up.

vSprixus

07-15-2012

Riven
Ahri
Jayce <------- most of all. He can do anything when mastered

rizLLL

07-15-2012

Quote:
BlazingSalvo:
Or you could play a strong late game carry that doesn't have to completely rely on peeling people off of you (Trist, Vayne) and outfarm, dragon, push, take towers all on your own. Literally be your team.

Over a few dozen games, a strong well played late game AD carry will just raise you up.

trist can function fine without a good support. vayne, not so much. shes too reliant on how good her support is at zoning and protecting her, because she is so weak early. trist has a MUCH bigger escape spell which doubles as a gap closer

Black Blackness

07-15-2012

lee sin is op in low elo because no one wards
udyr is op in low elo because he is fking udyr
and gp is just really strong everywhere

I Play Orianna

07-15-2012

Quote:
BlazingSalvo:

or like I can play a character thats not completely useless in the first 30 minutes and win more close games that way

ad carries are horrendous for climbing elo below like 1700, I hope people stop giving this advice because its just wrong.

BlazingSalvo

07-15-2012

Quote:
I Play Orianna:
or like I can play a character thats not completely useless in the first 30 minutes and win more close games that way

ad carries are horrendous for climbing elo below like 1700, I hope people stop giving this advice because its just wrong.

Vayne might have been a bad example since she does have an incredibly weak lane, but plenty of carries have exceptional early game damage which reward a skilled player even without a great support, and what's this about 30 minutes? If you don't have infinity edge by 18 minutes I don't even know what to say.