Ezreal vs Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demon Slayer

07-15-2012

b

Arsenals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Communist Poppy View Post
Ezreal's W is really not that easily dodged. It's a very wide, very fast skill shot that travels through everything with no fall off. If Ezreal maxes it first (like most high Elo Ezreals nowadays) he'll stack a 40 % aspd debuff on Vayne by level 9. Add this onto his 50 % aspd buff from 5 stacks on his passive, he's going to out trade her.

Vayne will lose that lane against Ezreal, but Vayne loses most lanes in general. It's all about whether she can keep enough of a hold on the game to make it through mid game and consequently stomp late.

The whole run away thing doesn't exactly work either. The only way you're never going to take damage as an AD carry is if you let the enemy lane zone you. It's that simple. If you want to stay in that lane, you're going to have to either trade or tough out a bully.
You're only accounting for Ezreal's abilities, it's obvious you're extremely biased on the situation. You forget that bottom lane has a lot of walls. In order for Ezreal to actually land an E on Vayne, he will have to E towards her. What does this do? Moves him towards her and the support. Also closer to a wall for her to Q+E him to. He's now also farther away from his support. Ezreal is also most likely not going to start every engage with 5 stacks on his passive, nor will he ever hit 100% of his skillshots, he may not even hit his W. Vayne on the other hand will never miss a Q or E unless Ezreal is out of range. If Ezreal misses skillshots or gets caught on a wall, he loses, period. If Ezreal is able to land all of his skillshots, then he wins in a 1v1. In a 2v2, it all depends on the support.

Most of the time, yes, Ezreal will beat Vayne just because of the early game strength difference, however all I am saying is it depends 100% on the support/skill level and Vayne can definitely win that matchup.

Now in a technical sense, even if Vayne is down in CS and maybe a kill/assist, if she makes it to late game, she still wins. She CAN beat Ezreal in lane, but if she's able to itemize ahead, on par, or even slightly behind Ezreal, in an ever game, she wins everytime, therefore "winning the lane" and the game.

Overall, the object of winning the lane isn't out-csing someone, it isn't killing their turret; it's coming out of the laning phase STRONGER than the other champion and being able to maintain that lead.

KudoKou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Assuming equal skill, Ez will definitely win more often than not. Ez is just a lot stronger than Vayne in lane. The real question is how much farm does Vayne get. Vayne is a champion that is always playing from behind because she's so strong late game. If Vayne can get decent farm it doesn't really matter that she "lost" the lane to Ez.

DoctaTran

07-15-2012

Depends on the supports, but in a pure 1v1 if Ez hits that Q + W and doesn't get condemned, it's pretty much GG.

Donyrage

07-15-2012

Both can win depending on skill, and support.
I'd say with even skill ezreal is stronger, if both supports are good.

Kaidan Alenko

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmAutographs View Post
You're only accounting for Ezreal's abilities, it's obvious you're extremely biased on the situation. You forget that bottom lane has a lot of walls. In order for Ezreal to actually land an E on Vayne, he will have to E towards her. What does this do? Moves him towards her and the support. Also closer to a wall for her to Q+E him to. He's now also farther away from his support. Ezreal is also most likely not going to start every engage with 5 stacks on his passive, nor will he ever hit 100% of his skillshots, he may not even hit his W. Vayne on the other hand will never miss a Q or E unless Ezreal is out of range. If Ezreal misses skillshots or gets caught on a wall, he loses, period. If Ezreal is able to land all of his skillshots, then he wins in a 1v1. In a 2v2, it all depends on the support.
You're being biased as well. Where is his support? Derping in the back? No good Ezreal is going to engage if their support isn't going to follow through.

And what do you mean he'll be closer to a wall after he Es? What kind of Ezreals have you been playing against? Are you going to stay near a wall so you can retaliate with a Q+E if he engages? Then he'll land 90% of his skillshots as poke because you're so close to a wall. He may not hit his W? Is he blind? That shi is massive.

Demon Slayer

07-15-2012

bump

Belaire

07-15-2012

People don't say Vayne has the worst laning out of all AD carries for no reason...

Arsenals

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
You're being biased as well. Where is his support? Derping in the back? No good Ezreal is going to engage if their support isn't going to follow through.

And what do you mean he'll be closer to a wall after he Es? What kind of Ezreals have you been playing against? Are you going to stay near a wall so you can retaliate with a Q+E if he engages? Then he'll land 90% of his skillshots as poke because you're so close to a wall. He may not hit his W? Is he blind? That shi is massive.
How am I being biased? I have stated multiple times that Ezreal will win most of the time. I'm defending Vayne, but I just said Ezreal will win most of the time. I'm sorry, but that's not biased in any form of the word.

Ezreal will obviously be moving closer to a wall if he E's, because walls are closer to the turrets. As Vayne vs. Ezreal, in most cases, you're either going to be closer to the brush and/or pushed back towards your turret, therefore if he E's to you, he's obviously closer to a wall. Did I say within condemn range? No. I said closer to the wall, which is a fact (unless of course he e's towards the river, which in that case you should be in no harm at all). Also, I said he will be farther from his support and closer to the other. I never said his support wasn't fighting with him. It's obvious if you're teleporting towards an enemy, you're farther from your current location. That is also a fact.

Landing 90% of skillshots is very unrealistic. It's very easy to dodge Ezreal's Q and ult. It's harder to dodge his W, however it's not impossible. Can you dodge a Vayne Q or E? No. Can you be in a position to not get instagibbed via the E? Of course. However, if you're assuming an Ezreal is good enough to land 90% of skillshots, a Vayne of equal skill is going to have pretty **** good positioning, therefore being a great duelist and knowing when to fight and when to stay out of range.

But again, this is not a 1v1 lane. At equal skill levels, the support wins bottom lane. The ADC and support are at equal level? Then the jungler wins bottom lane. All 3 equal? Vayne wins by default. Vayne is able to have a decent amount of farm and Ezreal isn't fed? Vayne wins by default.

Vayne CAN beat Ezreal if you're talking about killing, out cs'ing, and getting the turret, however it relies entirely on the support and the skill level of all 4 players. However, Vayne automatically wins if she's able to come out of lane with a decent amount of gold for the simple fact that she's Vayne.

Demon Slayer

07-15-2012

bump