Kassadin or Katarina !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moomerator

10-24-2012

katarina is really easily counterred by a mid with strong poke in my opinion, she has no real harass without using her shunpow which can leave you very vunerable to a counterattack/death. Kassadin is extremely strong just because of his nature as counter AP. If you're in 1400- elo I'd also suggest picking up annie, many people see her as bad but she's really easy to learn, cheap, has near no mana problems (if you last hit with your Q), and when used right against a team which bunches up (which is more common in lower elos), her aoe stun along with sheer burst damage can be extremely devastating. Since she has a strong stun and burst damage which can 1 hit most non-tanks when coupled with ignite, she is also very good at ganking which is how a mid carries a game... If you still feel doubtful in picking up annie, it's only 450ip and one more mid to play so you're not rlly losing much if you don't like her.

araya902

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

save up ip buy both

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I'm a fan of kassadin myself. Pick him up tonight while his Harbinger skin is still on sale

X4N4T05

01-08-2013

Kassadin is a bit more useful as both an assassin and a laner, on top of that, he has way better skins. Pre-6 kassadin has his issues, but i find if i can harass with Q while i farm im usually not too far behind, and he can gank extremely fast, sometimes before an mia can be noticed. Both need their ults to do damage. Personally one of my first kass rounds i got pro baron steal with a stacked riftwalk and have loved his skillset ever since.