[Champion Concept] Ella, The Hextech Synthesizer

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fierce Summoner

08-29-2012

You said she is hybrid... she has no AD scaling.......

Wulffe

08-30-2012

I raised the stacks again, up to 10 so it’d take a bit longer to unleash the capacitor effects. Lowered the stun for Q and the silence and overall duration in her ultimate. I don’t want to completely change the ultimate as the hidden in it is that Ella is running around in a hamster ball for several seconds. A very malicious and painful hamster ball that you don’t want to get near.

I raised the slow effect on W and lowered the channeling time.

Fixed her E. I don’t know why I had physical damage. O.o As for her list of CC abilities, it’s true that she can do all that but they relate to the capacitor and what the situation needs from her.

As for the on-hit buff it only takes one hit. So without the capacitor effect champs can only be hit up to 4 times at rank 3. With the capacitor it’s 5, maybe 6 times. Overall base damage would cap at 900 (if hit 6 times), excluding her AP bonus. I changed the buff to include all CC effects on the target, not just Dervish.

@Fierce Summoner: Originally I had both AD and AP scaling for her but decided to lean more towards ability power. That is not to say that she couldn’t build AD and still be set with her capacitor effects. If you look at the current build I have for her it's similar to a Jax or Teemo build. Attack Speed, a little damage, some AP. She could technically sacrifice the AP for attack damage.

On a side note I’m considering changing her passive. W would ‘harness’ the absorbed damage instead and convert it to capacitor charges. But this would take her back to not being able to get the capacitor effects by herself. On the otherside it would make her CC less accessible and would make the summoner actually choose which one could be best at the moment and not be able to spam CC. Thoughts?

Edit: Also added a new skin.

Gentleman Gannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

All right. I like what you've done with this, Wulffe. I'd have to see how she played in-game to comment on the damage numbers, but I think as far as kit goes you have her in a great place. I have no further criticisms to make.

fefddfef

08-30-2012

Quote:
Fixed her E. I don’t know why I had physical damage. O.o As for her list of CC abilities, it’s true that she can do all that but they relate to the capacitor and what the situation needs from her.
Even if she can't use all her CC in one rotation I challenge you to name one champion who has that huge of an arsenal of CC. Not even nautilus the king of CC can match her. But on the bright side you lowered the duration of the CC so yea...

I'm still a little iffy on her having that much but would need to see in game to know for sure.

Wulffe

08-30-2012

Well gents. I greatly appreciate everything y'all have done for me. If there's anything I can do for you feel free to let me know!

('cept review Lady Pauline. I'm getting to that. xP)

Edit: Realized I removed the new skin when I updated. Fixed it.

Wulffe

09-04-2012

Over 1,000 views and going strong! Thanks CCF community!

Trilmor

09-14-2012

i like this champ alot and i like the idea of a yordle whip, looks like uve got some competition here is my whip champ:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2498437

Kilar

09-14-2012

First of all sweet ability art idk where you got it but its awesome.

Lore: I like the lore mixes LOL with doc Oc from spider man cool concept the only thing I would change would be to try to make the story really touch us (not sexually) just have it hit our emotions

Passive: Neat idea really like the name

Q: I like that you can use this ability 3 times and on the 3rd time it stuns its like woah,woah,****!
the passive of this ability however is way to high I believe 15% armor pen seems like a good amount atleast at low level.

W: I like the idea of shooting the damage back but I feel as though she shouldnt be able to absorb all the damage maybe just 70% while only taking 30% just my thought

E: I like the fire whip concept, but it doesnt say anything about taking fire damage just bleed damage, if they are fire whips why not have them take burn damage instead of the bleeed.

R: Really like the ult spinning around to damage enemies, my only issue is that it does a lot stun and silence all in one are a bit much, but on the plus side this ability looks awesome in my head!

Overall: nice job on the concept you can take my advice or not I wont be offended just putting in my 2 cents

Wulffe

09-16-2012

I plan on touching her up later, I just felt like I should comment. She's been in my queue now for a couple of days and could use the attention. ><

I get all of my art from http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/i...ab&d=list&r=20 which has all sorts of ability icons that are made by fans and such. You can find the link to the instructions thread by looking at the bottom of my Dummies Guide.

I plan on doing a full story for all of my champions at some point. The original idea was a bit more touching where as the lore now is quick and to the point....which I really, really hate. So expect to see something more touching at a later date.

I'll likely lower the arm. pen passive on Q.

I have her absorb the full damage but at the cost of a high cooldown. Honestly, it should probably go up some more.

I described the effects of E wrong. It's supposed to be a burn, not a bleed.

For the silence and stun in her R, that's why I added the buff which gives enemies immunity from it for a few seconds. And glad I'm not alone in visualizing it being awesome. xP

Chamenas

09-18-2012

Alright, so we're going to work on a banner for this champion.

First, lets start with 3 colors you'd like to use. You can say the basic color, or you can give me specific RGB values for each one.

Also, if you have an idea of anything you'd like to be in the banner, let me know.

Lastly, if you have any concept art of Ella, it would be helpful.

1234567 ... 8