Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soloing as Kassadin. How do I deal with this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noveson

09-07-2010

Quote:
Gilef:
Solo que is such a solo que you know. I prefer to call it *luck rating*.
I dont cry about low elo hell, i just came to the conclusion that its kinda hard to reach highter ranks without duo.Which im lacking.

to Oveson - seems that you missed my explanation.Ok,Ill add you and lets play.
To bad i dont play ez or ashe and have no proper runes , but i think during the laning phase it doesnt matter.
And no,early game ez's AA hurts. Im playing mid vlad often, and I can feel it.

It isn't luck that that the best players get the highest solo rating, if they try. I don't duo queue either.

You said you would 1 v 1 against someone else, and that ez's AA hurts. So play 1 v 1 Kass vs Ez.

Gilef

09-07-2010

Quote:
Oveson:
It isn't luck that that the best players get the highest solo rating, if they try. I don't duo queue either.

You said you would 1 v 1 against someone else, and that ez's AA hurts. So play 1 v 1 Kass vs Ez.

Dont put elo problem here.And no, not so long ago there were a topic about it.And several top rank paleyrs said that they are that hight because they duo qued.Others just played carry (kayle,if im not mistaken). And i dont care bout your rating. since its only 23 games total.When I started ranked I nearly reached 1500 then dropped down to 1200.So your rating means nothing.Play 50 more games atleast, and i will belive that your skill *above averege*.

About ez-gimme armor pen runes i will hurt you as much as you like.
So,ashe first.After that ez.

Ebonclaw

09-07-2010

Just the other day, I met the first Ashe who could even give me a hard time in mid past 3. All Ashe's that I've met, come out beliggerent as hell, like they own the lane. And that's fine, they kind of do, what with their ranged auto attack that hits almost as hard as my one nuke.

Only the very best Ashe players are good enough with their Volley aim and timing to resist my relentless bombardment at level 3+.

Once I reach 5, and rank 3 Sphere, I'll be pounding them for 25% of their HP every shot, and I have about 50% more HP than they do from the get go. In a very long time, there's only been 1 Ashe who did anything after that, other than stand under their tower and watch me farm.

And Ez? A good Ez is extremely aggressive, will rush you at the earliest sign of potential weakness, and force a 'final confrontation'. This is one reason that I am glad for Exhaust, you see he is gambling on the fact that even though it's early and his spells don't hit that hard, as long as he DOES hit them, he gets his cool passive AS buff, and he should be able to burn me down with auto, right? Well, so I burst in his face, pop Nether Blade for some sweet Armor Pen, and watch his HP melt away. It's about 60% chance I just kill him, 20% chance that he packed Ignite AND it was able to finish me right at the end after he died (so double KO), and maybe 20% chance that he actually had me just soft enough to manage to get me down before he died (or maybe I get fooked by the 'Force Pulse goes sideways' bug, whatever).

I think it's funny, because Ashe and Ezreal players think they're super hotshot 'skill' players. They get by on pure aggression, and don't understand how a well played Kass can shut them down. If you say Kass is no problem, I'd say that for the most part, you just don't even see him when you mid, and that when you do, you just don't see a -good- Kass. We're out there, and we'll melt your ****ed face.

Gilef

09-07-2010

Quote:
Ebonclaw:
Just the other day, I met the first Ashe who could even give me a hard time in mid past 3. All Ashe's that I've met, come out beliggerent as hell, like they own the lane. And that's fine, they kind of do, what with their ranged auto attack that hits almost as hard as my one nuke.

Only the very best Ashe players are good enough with their Volley aim and timing to resist my relentless bombardment at level 3+.

Once I reach 5, and rank 3 Sphere, I'll be pounding them for 25% of their HP every shot, and I have about 50% more HP than they do from the get go. In a very long time, there's only been 1 Ashe who did anything after that, other than stand under their tower and watch me farm.

And Ez? A good Ez is extremely aggressive, will rush you at the earliest sign of potential weakness, and force a 'final confrontation'. This is one reason that I am glad for Exhaust, you see he is gambling on the fact that even though it's early and his spells don't hit that hard, as long as he DOES hit them, he gets his cool passive AS buff, and he should be able to burn me down with auto, right? Well, so I burst in his face, pop Nether Blade for some sweet Armor Pen, and watch his HP melt away. It's about 60% chance I just kill him, 20% chance that he packed Ignite AND it was able to finish me right at the end after he died (so double KO), and maybe 20% chance that he actually had me just soft enough to manage to get me down before he died (or maybe I get fooked by the 'Force Pulse goes sideways' bug, whatever).

I think it's funny, because Ashe and Ezreal players think they're super hotshot 'skill' players. They get by on pure aggression, and don't understand how a well played Kass can shut them down. If you say Kass is no problem, I'd say that for the most part, you just don't even see him when you mid, and that when you do, you just don't see a -good- Kass. We're out there, and we'll melt your ****ed face.

Omg so agressive.All i want to say that kass is ***weak early game.Good or bad you cant change it.And good range can use it for lane control.

Yes, I dont see kass mid alot.And there is a reason for it yeah?(dont tell that all people are noobs and underestimate kass )
Good kass, good ez,good ashe.. seems I need to clarify what i mean sayng *good xxxx*
Good- player have expirience with playing his champ,and with champ hes against.(kass,in our case).So he knows WHERE TO BE AGRESSIVE AND WHERE NOT.I just pointed out that ez you mentioned is_not_good.When I meet such hyperagressive mid as anivia , I usually get FB.
No offence, but i wont count people who dont realize their champ advantages as *good*.
In case of heroes i mentioned - its strong range attack.So just letting you stay *behind the creeps* -its mistake already.
That dps put itself between you and your creeps.What can you do?Harass with sphere?Go on,at 1st lvl its doesnt hurt alot.Go straght,hoping that creps will help you?Hello kite.Creps arent that dangerous(especially when opponent have some regen),and you will have to retreat anyway.Im not talking bout exhust- you are not the only one with summoner spells.Wait for highter lvl? Oh, well.Before creepline reach your tower, you miss 1-3 creepwaves.Not just last hitting but all exp.After creepline will be back in the middle of the lane it happens again.And again...After youll get 6 that range would be 2-3 lvl higher,and you wont be a threat .

Anyway i just wait for Oveson for our practice.Maybe im wrong.maybe now kass a much stronger than before.Or i just not good enough with him
Or maybe you guys met ****noobs who dont know what is kass and his pros and cons.

Ebonclaw

09-07-2010

Quote:
Gilef:
Omg so agressive.All i want to say that kass is ***weak early game.Good or bad you cant change it.And good range can use it for lane control.

Null Sphere, with some Magic Pen, is a very potent nuke for 1v1 situations, starting from rank 2. Let's let you continue down your lala land trail here a bit

Quote:
Gilef:
Yes, I dont see kass mid alot.And there is a reason for it yeah?(dont tell that all people are noobs and underestimate kass )

Your entire attitude proves the point - that you are in fact a knob who underestimates a properly played Kassadin.

Quote:
Gilef:
Good kass, good ez,good ashe.. seems I need to clarify what i mean sayng *good xxxx*
Good- player have expirience with playing his champ,and with champ hes against.(kass,in our case).So he knows WHERE TO BE AGRESSIVE AND WHERE NOT.

Indeed. So your super cool ranged champ can keep me from last hitting for the first couple of levels. If I'm stupid and persist in trying to before my power curve exceeds yours, I will surely fail. If I wait for my nuke to ramp up in power, then I will gain the upper hand.

Quote:
Gilef:
I just pointed out that ez you mentioned is_not_good.When I meet such hyperagressive mid as anivia , I usually get FB.

This has zero and nothing to do with Anivia. This has to do with Kass vs a ranged champ such as Ezreal or Ashe.

Quote:
Gilef:
No offence, but i wont count people who dont realize their champ advantages as *good*.

And yet, you don't realize other champ's advantages as 'good'. That is the definition of underestimation, and it's why I'd eat you alive in mid with Kass.

Quote:
Gilef:
In case of heroes i mentioned - its strong range attack.So just letting you stay *behind the creeps* -its mistake already.
That dps put itself between you and your creeps.What can you do?Harass with sphere?Go on,at 1st lvl its doesnt hurt alot.

See, here's the deal. You call the other hypothetical guy hyper-aggressive (in a disparaging tone), and yet you suppose that somehow you're going to zone me out at level 1? Are you just insane, or do you not think that is an excessively over aggressive mistake? All I have to do is wait for you to get into my creep line, I hit you for the second time with Null Sphere (don't think I don't always take a first peck immediately when you come in range, so as not to waste regen time), then I begin to melee you, hitting Exhaust once my minions have started to attack you. You're dead. If you're magically not dead, you're beat down BADLY and in no position to expect to even attempt to zone me out again until you've gone B.

Quote:
Gilef:
Go straght,hoping that creps will help you?Hello kite.Creps arent that dangerous(especially when opponent have some regen),

Are you kidding me? Not dangerous at level 1? With what regen, a whole 8/5 from Doran's Shield? And you're gonna kite me with what? You're ****ing level 1, and if you got Doran's, you sure didn't get Boots.

Quote:
Gilef:
and you will have to retreat anyway.Im not talking bout exhust- you are not the only one with summoner spells.

I'm not? So what are you going to do, a 70 damage Ignite? And then Flash away? Now maybe we're both at 50% HP, but my 50% is a larger number than you, you've got both spells on CD, and I've still got my Ghost, if I need it.

Quote:
Gilef:
Wait for highter lvl? Oh, well.Before creepline reach your tower, you miss 1-3 creepwaves.Not just last hitting but all exp.

You are such a knob. No, this doesn't even happen. You have to be fighting the most pathetically useless Kassadins to pull this off. They have the wrong runes, and are inexperienced with the champ, and/or taking mid, and/or fighting a squishy ass ranged like Ashe.

Quote:
Gilef:
After creepline will be back in the middle of the lane it happens again.And again...After youll get 6 that range would be 2-3 lvl higher,and you wont be a threat .

You've lapsed into pure fantasy. The best Ashe players I've ever seen have not been able to totally zone me out as Kass, the best they can do is continue to deny me last hits for awhile, or call for a gank, which usually fails.

Quote:
Gilef:
Anyway i just wait for Oveson for our practice.Maybe im wrong.maybe now kass a much stronger than before.Or i just not good enough with him
Or maybe you guys met ****noobs who dont know what is kass and his pros and cons.

You're bad. And inexperienced. And, well, bad. Oh and PS, in response to this particular part of your post - I have more matches as Kassadin, then you have on your entire account. GG knob.

<3

Gilef

09-07-2010

Omg.Angry kid detected, you can go on with your insults, i dont care.

1.Null Sphere, with some Magic Pen, is a very potent nuke for 1v1 situations, starting from rank 2. Let's let you continue down your lala land trail here a bit

You need lvl 3 to get lvl2 sphere.When you lvl that ashe is already 5.So it wouldnt hurt that much

2.Your entire attitude proves the point - that you are in fact a knob who underestimates a properly played Kassadin.

Blah blah blah.Pointless raging.what wrong with my atitude? Im just sayng that kass is weak in laning phase and can be shuted down.I like kass,but it doesnt mean that i would close my eyes bout hes weakness.

3.Indeed. So your super cool ranged champ can keep me from last hitting for the first couple of levels. If I'm stupid and persist in trying to before my power curve exceeds yours, I will surely fail. If I wait for my nuke to ramp up in power, then I will gain the upper hand.

What am i trying to say is that *super cool ranged champ* will do everything to keep you down.And as a result,you wont take that *upper hand * in first 10-15 mins.And he will be farmed and you wont.

4.This has zero and nothing to do with Anivia. This has to do with Kass vs a ranged champ such as Ezreal or Ashe.

Do you actually red my post? Ok,I'll explain - if that ashe or ez is bad it has nothing to do with kass.

5.And yet, you don't realize other champ's advantages as 'good'. That is the definition of underestimation, and it's why I'd eat you alive in mid with Kass.

This suffers from lack of commons sense.

6.See, here's the deal. You call the other hypothetical guy hyper-aggressive (in a disparaging tone), and yet you suppose that somehow you're going to zone me out at level 1? Are you just insane, or do you not think that is an excessively over aggressive mistake? All I have to do is wait for you to get into my creep line, I hit you for the second time with Null Sphere (don't think I don't always take a first peck immediately when you come in range, so as not to waste regen time), then I begin to melee you, hitting Exhaust once my minions have started to attack you. You're dead. If you're magically not dead, you're beat down BADLY and in no position to expect to even attempt to zone me out again until you've gone B.

Omg. What is not clear in *WHERE TO BE AGRESSIVE AND WHERE NOT*?
You heard bout kite?realy?Noone gona let you in melee.And get the *** off that exhust, cose you are not the only one who can pack sumonner spells.Just asume that your exhust met cleanse.

7.Are you kidding me? Not dangerous at level 1? With what regen, a whole 8/5 from Doran's Shield? And you're gonna kite me with what? You're ****ing level 1, and if you got Doran's, you sure didn't get Boots.
No,its just hillarious.You never met ashe at all? Boots + 3 health pots.Enough.You wont get close to her until 6 .She isnt stand in the middle of crep mob,but just past those 3 ranged.and those 3 ranged alone doesnt hurt.

8.I'm not? So what are you going to do, a 70 damage Ignite? And then Flash away? Now maybe we're both at 50% HP, but my 50% is a larger number than you, you've got both spells on CD, and I've still got my Ghost, if I need it.

How the hell you managed to get someone to 50%? Your only source of dmg is Sphere(which is low, cose you getting denied) and ..creeps.(No sane range gona let you AA him)Stop fighting bots already. Also -ghost is bad on kass.I can agree with exhsut or flash against some team comps,but ghost...

9.You are such a knob. No, this doesn't even happen. You have to be fighting the most pathetically useless Kassadins to pull this off. They have the wrong runes, and are inexperienced with the champ, and/or taking mid, and/or fighting a squishy ass ranged like Ashe.

Again nothing special,only stupid insults.

10.You've lapsed into pure fantasy. The best Ashe players I've ever seen have not been able to totally zone me out as Kass, the best they can do is continue to deny me last hits for awhile, or call for a gank, which usually fails.

Its called selfown. If your *best ashe* that bad then you are bad too.

11.You're bad. And inexperienced. And, well, bad. Oh and PS, in response to this particular part of your post - I have more matches as Kassadin, then you have on your entire account. GG knob.

Lets skip those stupid childish insults.Sooo.I dont care bout elo, but just the number of games- you know,mine is about 3 times bigger..Yep, i know , sounds kinda stupid, but if thats important for you,there you go.

Ok, seems its poinless to argue.If i would manage to have practice game to test it, ill post here.

P.s there is some weird ** with my inet or just this forum,but i couldnt make reply function work properly, so i posted it like that.

Ebonclaw

09-07-2010

Quote:
Gilef:
Omg.Angry kid detected, you can go on with your insults, i dont care.

1.Null Sphere, with some Magic Pen, is a very potent nuke for 1v1 situations, starting from rank 2. Let's let you continue down your lala land trail here a bit

You need lvl 3 to get lvl2 sphere.When you lvl that ashe is already 5.So it wouldnt hurt that much

You're simply an idiot. It is impossible for Ashe to zone out an even halfway competent Kassadin in mid from level 1. You keep assuming you can just deny Kass starting from first spawns.

Yes, I will insult you, you're an arrogant knob, and the kind of ******* Ashe player that I just love killing over and over throughout the course of a game.

Further argument is not necessary, you've already proven that you're either a troll, or a terrible player.

GG and goodbye. <3

Noveson

09-07-2010

Quote:
Gilef:
Dont put elo problem here.And no, not so long ago there were a topic about it.And several top rank paleyrs said that they are that hight because they duo qued.Others just played carry (kayle,if im not mistaken). And i dont care bout your rating. since its only 23 games total.When I started ranked I nearly reached 1500 then dropped down to 1200.So your rating means nothing.Play 50 more games atleast, and i will belive that your skill *above averege*.

About ez-gimme armor pen runes i will hurt you as much as you like.
So,ashe first.After that ez.

Ha yeah cept the difference is look at my stats. I carry every single game. I'm not saying I'm pro but my elo is still well on its way up. I average 8 kills and assists(more actually) per every single death. I was 1835 in normal last time I checked before they fixed the bug enabling you to check it.

No I said ez, you play ez if you think you can do it. Armor pen runes would help ez just as much as Ashe. Not to mention he is the best ranged DPS carry am I correct?

I'm pretty sure my KDA up to 1500 elo speaks for itself as for being above average. I'm not saying I'm that good, but as for being above average, I will argue there.

ShowMeYourMoves

09-07-2010

Of all these mid, none mentioned Anivia... Is she forgotten by the public?

Though, it is tough to find any anivia that is decent enough to solo mid without missing over 9000 flash frosts.

Her Q, E combos -HURTS-

But only if you get hit by the Q first

Chingmeister

09-07-2010

I spent a LOT of IP on a full set of yellow and quint hp regen/lvl runes. I forgot if it was 11 or 13k IP. Combined with defensive mastery health regen, a full set of blue mana regen/lvl and utility mana regen, I found that I can mid with a regrowth pendant or 1v2 a side lane with a Doran's shield as anyone against anyone.

Nothing like taking Singed mid with 27 hp/5 at level one and making Ez tower hug by level 5 with minions continuously beating on his turret. Followed by becoming unkillable with a FoN and Sunfire Cape early on and walking all over the map.