Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

just gonna shamelessly bump this thread to remember to read it soon... :P

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Making some major changes to chapter 7. For those of you who enjoyed it, I apologize but the ending will most likely be changed.

KobuZero

05-04-2013

A shout out to all my friends! Thanks to you all for being awesome! Chapter 7's rewrite is coming along smoothly, again I'm sorry to those who liked the ending but I feel it was a bit rushed so I'm working to fix it.

AerithRayne

05-05-2013

Bump for encouragement.

KobuZero

05-08-2013

Chapter 8 has been stalled. Damn League marathons.

Viral Lowell

05-09-2013

Sorry to all other fans, We take up a lot of Kobu's time D=

Bump.... because Reasons =D
Still can't wait for chapter 8!

Shrouded Snake

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
Chapter 8 has been stalled. Damn League marathons.
I'd like to read the chapter 7 rewrite before moving on to chapter 8 but that's a personal preference.

Also, the wording on Lightning's ultimate kinda suggest that any CC would be able to stop it.
Which is underwhelming for an ultimate.

KobuZero

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded Snake View Post
I'd like to read the chapter 7 rewrite before moving on to chapter 8 but that's a personal preference.

Also, the wording on Lightning's ultimate kinda suggest that any CC would be able to stop it.
Which is underwhelming for an ultimate.
Similar to a Nunu or Katarina ultimate it would be stopped by a stun/snare/silence/knockup or knockback ( Not sure if snares stop those ults.). So basically if she was locked on to Morgana and was then snared it would end the ability. But soft CC such as a slow wouldn't stop her. I only did this for balance reasons because if it was like a Vi or Fiora ult it would be REALLY OP and I didn't want that. As much as I love Lightning I am a stickler for some form of mechanical balance.

As far as the rewrite for chapter 7, if all goes well that will be released along with chapter 8.

KobuZero

05-12-2013

The rewrite is coming along, slowly but surely, and like I said chapter 8 should be right behind it.

Shrouded Snake

05-17-2013

Bump for friendly support.