Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

08-24-2012

Quote:
KobuZero:
Chapter 3 is on it's way, but in the mean time I present you with this fluffy one shot of mine based on this story. Enjoy everyone. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2507864

That story turned my organs into a mixture of adorable puppies and bunnies :3 but you already know this.

KobuZero

09-25-2012

Another bump/update.

Chapter 3 got postponed due to life issues. I am back on track however and I should have it completed soon.

Also, I have created a group on deviantart.com for fan fiction writers. Please have a look and feel free to join us and share your stories.

http://leaguefanfiction.deviantart.com/

KobuZero

10-12-2012

Bumping my own thread like a loser. However, Chapter 3 is about half way done.
I had to take a trip recently and unfortunatly I didn't get as much writing time as I thought I would so I'm a bit behind.

KobuZero

10-19-2012

Chapter 3 has arrived!

I apologize for the extended wait on this chapter. I had a lot going on and a few times where I just plain didn't want to write. But I got it done, and it's nice and long. So I hope it was worth the wait. Enjoy everyone

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/3/Army-of-One

Silver of Souls

10-19-2012

KAT WHERE YOU GOING BABY I WANTED A HUG <3

Awesome chapter, Kobu :]

Cerubois

10-19-2012

Finally read this. I have no regrets.

Good job.

KobuZero

10-22-2012

Thank you very much to those who read the latest chapter. Chapter 4 is already in the works since I have most of it planned out. So there shouldn't be as long of a wait as there was for Chapter 3.

KobuZero

11-05-2012

Chapter 4 is a little over half way done. Should be done by next week. Key word is should.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

11-06-2012

Don't feel rushed, the chapters are worth the wait =D

TheSalmonOfDoubt

11-24-2012

It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

*Bump*