Caelum, The Brandish Rakkor (v.3)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Caelum The Brandish Rakkor

Quote:
Caelum classic skin (old): Caelum, The Brandish Rakkor
Caelum classic skin (v.2): Caelum, The Brandish Rakkor
Cloaked Caelum (old): Caelum, The Brandish Rakkor
Cloaked Caelum (v.2): Caelum, The Brandish Rakkor
By: Wulffe
Quote:
Caelum is a high skill cap melee bruiser who takes advantage of casting abilities in a sequence. Caelum's abilities do Low-Medium damage and scale as her combo increases.
Quote:
Lore:

amidst the clouds of runeterra lies the peaks of Mount Targon. Home to a group of warriors that know nothing other than battle. Constantly engaging in blood-shedding fights so gruesome that noxus would be jealous.

Caelum, The youngest daughter of Kor, leader of the Rakkor, is a fighter who sees battle differently from her tribesmen. As one of the strongest fighters amongst the Rakkor, she believes there is no battle, there is only art. After surviving the Rite of Kor battle began to bore Caelum. It seemed as if every battle was won with the same tactics and moves, it was no longer interesting.

Sick of it, she decided to change this. With the strength of the Rakkor in her veins she developed new moves, turning battle into an art, and causing her whole tribe to watch in awe as she took on anyone who opposed her. Battling the same opponents began to become boring once again, and Caelum sought a new challenge- the Institute of War.

"Don't stick around too long, or you'll be in awe as she kills you"
Pantheon

Quote:

Statistics

Health: 470 (+92) - - - - - - - Attack Damage: 55 (+3.7)

Hp5: 6 (+0.9) - - - - - - - - - - -Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3%)

Mana:
225 (+40) - - - - - - - -Armor: 19 (+3.1)

Mp5:
7.0 (+0.55) - - - - - - - - - - - - Magic Resist: 30 (+0.75)

Range: 150 - - - - - - - - - - - -Movement Speed: 315

Attack Damage: 6/10
Health: 6/10
Ability Power: 0/10
Difficulty: 8/10
Quote:
Attachment 490092

Passive: exhibitionist

Description: Starting with one stack; whenever using an ability Caelum gains another stack of exhibitionism. After gaining three stacks her next ability will consume the stacks and return to the base of one stack. Each stack of exhibitionism amplifies her abilities and using the same ability twice in a row will not increase her stacks. The stacks last 7 seconds before being reset.

Purpose: to help create a combo-styled gameplay deciding what combo to utilize depending on the situation

*Note: Caelum does not have 10 skills, her q, w, e are all the same skill, with the same animations, just added effects. It is not like lee where you use them twice, you must wait the full cooldown before using that 1 ability again.

Quote:
Attachment 490090

Q: Gust of Power
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

Description: Caelum grabs her blade by the bandages, after a brief delay, Caelum swings her sword from the bandage in a cone, striking all units with the hilt of the blade dealing damage to all units hit.
(brief delay allows for anticipation)

Effects:
Stack 1
-Caelum holds out her sword horizontally and sweeps it across with all her might dealing 75/100/125/150/175 (+0.6 per bonus attack damage) in a cone.

Stack 2
-Caelum slows champions struck and deals 100/125/150/175/200 (+0.65 per bonus attack damage) total damage.

Stack 3
-Caelum knocks all enemies back and deals 125/150/175/200/225 (+0.7 per bonus attack damage) total damage.

Purpose: Her bread and butter, can be used for positioning in sticky situations.

Mana Cost:
40/45/50/55/60
Targeting: Cone
Target: champions, enemy minions, neutral minions.
Range: 600
Cone Width: ~50
Knockback Range: 250
Slow: 25%

Quote:
Attachment 490091

W:Skullsplitter / Perserverance
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 Seconds

Description: Caelum gains a passive on-hit buff as well as an active shield depending on her exhibitionism stacks.

Effects:

Skullsplitter:
Passive:Every 28/26/24/22/20 seconds, Caelum's next autoattack leaves her opponent in awe charming them for 1 second. This is not affected by Cooldown Reduction.

Perserverance:
Active
Stack 1
-Caelum twirls with her blade face down generating a protective veil of wind gaining 20/40/60/80/100(+0.4 per bonus ability power) as a shield for 3 seconds.

Stack 2
-Caelum gains 50/75/100/125/150(+0.8 per bonus ability power) as a shield for 3 seconds.

Stack 3
-Caelum gains 100/130/160/190/220(+1 per bonus ability power) as a shield for 3 seconds and the passive effect of this Skullsplitter is refreshed.

Purpose: Her defensive ability, knowing at what stack to use this will save your life.

Mana Cost: 60
Targeting: Instant
Target: allies, self
Range: self

Quote:
Attachment 490099

E: Reachout
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Description: Caelum dashes in a line toward a fixed point dealing damage to all units hit. Higher stacks of exhibitionism increase the range of the ability by 50.

Effects:
Stack 1
-Caelum readies her sword and lunges through enemies in a line with a slash dealing 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 (+0.5 per bonus attack damage) to each enemy hit.

Stack 2
-Caelum's deals 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 / 175 (+0.5 per bonus attack damage) total damage.

Stack 3

-Caelum deals 105 / 130 / 155 / 180 / 205 (+0.5 per bonus attack damage) total damage, and knocking up all enemies struck for 1 second

Mana Cost: 45/50/55/60/65
Targeting: Multi-Target Skillshot (renekton dash)
Targets Allowed: Enemy champions, neutral minions, enemy minions.
Range: 400/450/500 (depending on stack)
Dash Speed: 1200

Quote:
Attachment 490094

R: Surge of Strength
Cooldown: 140/125/110

Description: Caelum slams her sword into the ground causing a rippling effect beneath her feet, three waves of spikes surge out of the earth dealing damage.

Effect:
With her Rakkor strength, Caelum lifts up her blade and charges it into the ground causing a rippling in the earth dealing 200/300/400 (+0.4 per bonus attack damage) three times in three waves. Upon being hit the unit is crippled slowing them by 20/25/30% for 3 seconds. If a champion is hit by multiple waves then each successive wave deals 50% less damage. Maximum 350/525/700 (+0.7 per bonus attack damage)

Mana Cost: 100/125/150
Targeting: Instant AoE
Targets Allowed: Enemy champions
Area of Effect: 400,500,600 (like nautilus, not the entire range)
Delay between waves: 0.5 seconds
Quote:
Upon Selection:
"Let's show them how intricate brute strength can be!"

Moving:
"Time... to shine!"
"Uh huh"
"Right on that"
"Sorry, I was polishing my blade"
"I go where i wanna go"
"Time to move"
"Onward I go"

Attacking:
"Atleast they'll die in awe..."
"Try and keep up with this!"
"Careful, this might sting a bit"
"Am I too strong for you?"
"Just watch me gut them open!"
"Time to let loose a little"
"This'll be fun!"
"Let's show them what we've got!"

Taunt:
-Caelum sticks her sword in the ground and steps forward-
"Come! think you can handle me now?"
OR
"I'll just leave that there..."
OR
"One on Five? Ohh im quivering now!"
OR
"The more the merrier"

Joke: ---------- not done
Additional Notes:
-for anyone wondering, she comes from pantheons tribe.
-her name is latin for sky, and she's from the highest mountain in runeterra, pretty fitting if you ask me

-1000 views WOOOOOOT

-added art, by Wulffe! check his thread out
Wulffe
-nerfed her W, i felt like the reviews were right

if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask, but please do not assume x ability is op, unless you read it thoroughly

dont forget to thumbs up and comment!

I hereby give Riot Games™ the full rights and responsibilities of this suggestion, and allow them to use this concept, name, or any other aspect of this champion in any way they desire.

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Patch Notes & Review for Review

Patch Notes:

-edit-
-adjusted q and e's damage
-adjusted q and e and r's scaling, changed w a bit.
-adjusted w's effects again thanks kingjacoblear

-edit-
-added cc to the ultimate and tweaked it
-nerfed q base damage, e scaling and r cooldown
-edited W to make it more specific
-completely remade the layout, ill finish the ultimate later
-cleared up everything, shes essentially done, might mess around with her W later.
-removed movement buff from W, felt she was too mobile, in return a passive
-Tweaked w, this skill is causing me issues ..

-edit-
-completely scrapped W and remade it from scratch
-buffed q's damage

Reviews left to do:

another biggs review,
another wulffe review,

if im missing anything else let me know

Havoc202

07-14-2012

I have to say wow, So far it looks really good.

Passive : I like how you make this character a combo point user. Seems very well thought out... One quick Question. Do the moves use up Exhibitionist?

Q : Like this but Now is like Xin's new Ulti.. Like it alot though...

W : I like it helps everyone, but does the 2nd and 3rd abilities only for Caelum? If so that is a good thing. Something to consider is maybe giving the allies a reduced Movement and AS buff?? Just a thought.

E : OKay you have this put as a skill shot but just a quick question. If it is going through all enemies shouldnt it be classified as something else. usually most skillshots stop on first enemy oppenent. Other then that I like it...

R : I have to say that you did a good job reducing wave damage cause that thing hits like a truck first time. Might I suggest that if your going to do the slow like this 20/25/30%, just a thought. I like it thought seems alittle like nautilus's move but not bad.

Overall : I loved your character and hope this gets made. You thought this through and I think it can go far. =)

P.S. Arilian's Passive is not Volibear's Passive. It is alittle like his ult just toned down, I hope lol!

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

ill edit everything you pointed out in the morning, but for your questions...

passive, no the moves increase the stacks, once at 3 stacks theyre consumed and return to 1 stack.

Q: thanks! and no it only knocks back in a small cone, xins new ulti is like a massive aoe knockback

W: only Caelum, and sure ill toy with it later

E: hmm good point.... you sure there isnt a single champion that has that? O_o

R: Lmfao, thanks! also the slow is a typo, thanks for pointing that out!

oh alright sorry

Havoc202

07-14-2012

I dont think anyone had a straight line dash...

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-15-2012

bump

Wynd Warrior

07-15-2012

wow, so unique.

innate- so the first ability always does the 1 stack damage?, also would the second ability do the 1 stack damage, or the 2 stack? its wording makes it a little confusing on that, is it you use 2 abilities than 3rd ability removes stacks? it would be more simplified if you removed the timer on the stacks.-especially since all your cooldowns are longer than the stacks last-

Q- basic farm skill, good damage, nothing important neeeded here

W- basic aoe steroid ability, very useful for teamfights, - one thing, 2-3 stack bonuses dont improve with ability level. intentional or not?

E- basic gap closer ability- nothimg important needed here.

R-... i wasnt expecting this ability honestly. its just out of the flow of this champ, the lore, and the abilities just radiate finness, this just kinda moves towards brute strength, it doesnt go with the rest of what this champion seems to represent.

(sidenotee- a more fitting title might be - the artist of death, because a title is usually a direct representation if a champion, whether ability, or lore. )

edit- ive been reading the previous reviews, on the E think it of mixing jarvan's Q and E it moves to fixed point and knocks up enemiees- but your right there is no current dashes that go through that are skillshots, sejuanni straight dashes but stops on hitting a champion.

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-15-2012

innate: needs a bit of work on the wording yeah

W: intentional, i didnt wanna end up with a massive steroid so i figured some defence, w is up for improvement.

R: i felt like Caelum strides to put on a show with her battles and why not a big flashy ultimate?
shes comes from a tribe that does indeed have brute strength she just tries to make it flashy

and her title means: flashy rakkor, flaunty rakkor, like a showoff from that tribe.

but thanks man ill try and clear up the innate

Edit: her title is something that could change, ive been frustrated on what to make it ill take that into consideration

2nd edit: renekton dash just found one!!!!!!

Wynd Warrior

07-15-2012

didnt think of rene, but good point

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-15-2012

haha niether did i up until a second ago

BUMP

12345 ... 7