Stop calling Darius OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hopeful Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

i really wish all the brainless parrots squaking how OP he is would look at his Achilles heel NO ESCAPE MECH think pantheon. everyone screamed he was OP too well how about sending your jungler top for a gank or two, or maybe picking someone who can out poke darious hmm?

people don't want to think anymore to actually use there BRAIN to beat oppnets... they just want to pick whoever they want and have it be on even grounds.... well sorry to say that's faulty logic you need to work off your opponents weakness

if no one can figure the simple logic of ganking someone with no escape mechs out then i lose all hope for you "Darious OP" trolls

i don't even play him top anymore becuase anyone with half a brain will eat me :x

mr underhilI

10-06-2012

daruis top lane? why? give top to a yorik or irelia on your team and go jungle,

pick teleport with smite, and keep farming gank 3 or 4 times untill your 6, then once your 6 as soon as the enemy jungler ganks a lane tele in and get triple , then start snowballing,

thats my secret on high damage bursty junglers, use it on rengar as well. rengar tele on to a bush ward, and then jump on them then pop ult to jump after flash.

Lethadind

10-07-2012

tl;dr Teemo OP

Snozbagged

12-10-2012

Darius is easily kited... I never played against a darius i couldnt handle.

mathsquirrel

12-22-2012

I don't think that Darius is really OP, but the way he snowballs is just way too good. He gets one kill on your jungler at lv 6 and its gg. they should decrease he ratios and maybe slightly buff the base dmg on his abilities.