Help me with my Singed play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NukedWhale

12-21-2012

i'm really struggling with him late game since they removed Force of Nature. I almost always win my lane (I can only think of one time I've lost), but nowadays without Force of Nature, I don't have the sustain to soak damage, and I'm not disruptive enough in team fights.

Help!

thebruinguy

12-21-2012

im in 1200 elo and check out what I build in lolking.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25007482#history

I like ap singed with some tank items and it works really well for 1200 elo.

Aussie Smegger

12-22-2012

Crystalline Flask, 5 Pots, 1 Sight Ward.

1. Boots -> upgrade to Ninja Tabi or Mercs depending on the lane matchup
2.RoA
3. Rylai's
4. Decide on more tank with Randuins Omen or Negatron/Abyssal (depending on which of the enemies is the biggest threat) or if you need more damage you can go with Liandry's.
-> Switch the Randuins to a Thornmail if the enemy ADC is fed and has a fetish for you.
-> Switch to a GA if you suspect you'll get melted in team fights (e.g. Enemy has Kayle top, Kat/Eve mid and Skarner jungle).
6.???
7.Profit

Guerilla Gorilla

12-22-2012

The loss of FoN really hurt a lot of singed builds, and there hasn't been a great replacement for it. The only thing that would give you a similar Hp5 would be Warmonger's but it doesn't fit all that well into a lot of singed builds. A crystalline flask would be a good source of Hp5 Early-Mid game.
As for disrupt ability a Ryla's will help you somewhat. Mostly your disrupt ability is going to hang mostly on how you use your fling. You can use it one of 2 ways, to throw an enemy out of the teamfight or throw someone into your team.

Not really sure if that will help much but feel free to more questions.

Chili Pepper

12-22-2012

Try out the build in my Singed guide. I think abyssal sceptre is a good replacement for FoN because it makes up for the loss of sustain with damage.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/56288