Riot, be honest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeolian Melodies

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoanSykes View Post
Karma completely ignored I see. Karma does a fine job healing, dmging, and shielding.
I ignored Karma because she is best played in a solo lane because she requires farm - going 0 cs bot as Karma is a very risky thing, also, her kit revolves around supporting melee champs much more than ranged.

Aeolian Melodies

07-15-2012

Bump.

thepr0owns

07-15-2012

bump

hammerzilla

07-15-2012

i want an anti soraka.

Q skill shot METEOR (tiny aoe)
W Shield an ally
E Silence AND MANA BURN AN ENEMY (cannot be used on allies)
R GLOBAL knock up of all ENEMIES

Soraka now best support

Aeolian Melodies

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerzilla View Post
i want an anti soraka.

Q skill shot METEOR (tiny aoe)
W Shield an ally
E Silence AND MANA BURN AN ENEMY (cannot be used on allies)
R GLOBAL knock up of all ENEMIES

Soraka now best support
Lol.

In all seriousness, they reworked Wits End to give MR on hit rather than the mana burn on hit, so I doubt they'd do that... I still lol'd.

raticate tail

07-15-2012

bump

Postal Miku

07-15-2012

2 true

the funny thing is, Riot are not directing this nerf at supports at all, but they get the worst out of these changes
and
they
just
don't
care

King of Socks

07-15-2012

I agree with everything you've said; however, I doubt Riot will change. I mean, it's RIOT.

Neonfox

07-15-2012

Bump, this post pretty much spells out exactly how I feel about Supports being nerfed all the time.I also love Sona and main her but good god Riot just hates her so much, I miss her heal being great and useful, I didn't even notice she had great poke cause I had fun supporting and helping the team.

The FireWater

07-15-2012

It does sounds kinda like a qq post, but the points you made were valid. I play support alot, but never really payed attention to the variety of nerfs to accross the board support 'jobs'.

Now, I know in reality, each 'nerf' only affects one or two champs at a time for that job. Like your example about Janna's nerfs to her utility doesn't reflect on Taric's or Leona's ability to stun people. Or Nunu's ally buff's and enemy gimps. But you are right that every role has hit some heavy nerfs that have piled up as time has gone on.

I hope that at the very least we can get some Sona work soon, which I know some reds have mentioned happening in other threads.