Mordekaiser a little bit underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Anyone else thing with the mobility creep and other factors (such as spellvamp nerf) are making mordekaiser a little bit... underpowered?

He's just so easily countered by ganks and ranged champions, he has no mobility without flash, and no CC without Rylai's.

I have used Mordekaiser MUCH MORE than any other champion and I have to say that he's just not as useful except when he gets farmed and/or fed, but many other champions do it better when farmed and/or fed.

I still think Mordekaiser has some amazing damage when things work out but getting there can be incredibly difficult if your team isn't doing amazing.

Then again, some champions have a hard time against him.

Evaine Bot

07-14-2012

shut
up

was 6v4 not enough

boss farming
strong sueling

Yuki Akuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Strongest CSer in the game, near immovable in lane. NOPE HE'S UNDERPOWERED, DEFINITELY

donkeykong98123

07-14-2012

He's fine. If you think Morde underpowered you're playing him wrong.

SwipeZ

07-14-2012

Really? I practically 1v5 their team if I can. Mordekaiser is ridiculous, 3 kills and your fed. Anyways you really only need WotA and Rylais for AP/dmg and then rest can be tanky. My build is WotA Sorc Shoes Rylais Warmogs Thornmail and FoN.

Slotted Pig

07-14-2012

He has what is probably the most game-changing ult in the game. No matter how many times the jungler ganks Morde, Morde can always turn teamfights around with his ult.

Treeke

07-14-2012

Did you write "huehuehue" while playing him?

Slinkywheel

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
Strongest CSer in the game, near immovable in lane. NOPE HE'S UNDERPOWERED, DEFINITELY
When it comes to advanced gameplay, he is not the strongest CSer. You are melee and therefore last hitting is much harder, so you are usually forced to spam abilities to get the most CS.

If you play against a competent team, their jungler will camp your lane. This forces you to buy wards often.

If you don't use your abilities on the minions your shield will never be up, and therefore you will lose trades with your lane. But by keeping your shield up you are constantly pushed of course, and any smart jungler will always come right when you go up to charge your shield.

Most people will disagree with me, but in my opinion it's because they are playing against noobs as mordekaiser. Mordekaiser is just stronger in a low skill environment, but worse when people know how to play.

Yuki Akuma

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkywheel View Post
When it comes to advanced gameplay, he is not the strongest CSer.

If you play against a competent team, their jungler will camp your lane. This forces you to buy wards often.
You should buy wards anyway, and he can 2 shot a wave and go to another lane. He is one of the strongest easily. You don't know how to play him, and that's fine. Just don't blatantly say that he's underpowered because of your poor play.

Slinkywheel

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
You should buy wards anyway, and he can 2 shot a wave and go to another lane. He is one of the strongest easily. You don't know how to play him, and that's fine. Just don't blatantly say that he's underpowered because of your poor play.
Go to another lane?

In my elo, people ward. You can't just go to their lane because they have wards. Also, if they notice that you are not in your lane they will just push your lane to tower and you lose CS and exp.