Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] AP Poppy -- AKA "The fine art of carbonizing Ashe"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NullDragon

04-19-2011

Dear Dunkelzahn: Where are your other guides! D:

Dunkelzahn

04-20-2011

I have but one other one on playing Nunu. (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=496431)

The other three heroes I play (Ryze, Udyr and Tristana) are pretty well covered by others as things go.

Dunkelzahn

05-12-2011

bump because i'm a dirty man*****

I should really polish up this guide.

IMSOJUICY

05-12-2011

i've always disliked poppy as a character concept. this guide has changed my mind. i will buy poppy with my ip and splatter enemy akalis' brains against the wall.

Dunkelzahn

05-15-2011

Quote:
IMSOJUICY:
i've always disliked poppy as a character concept. this guide has changed my mind. i will buy poppy with my ip and splatter enemy akalis' brains against the wall.

Good man. When I run for president in 2025 and get elected, I will give tax breaks to those who elbow drop Akali until she cries.

Dunkelzahn

05-28-2011

Since Doublelift showed the glory of AP Poppy to the masses, I think I'll bump this guide.

whoateallthepies

05-22-2012

Bump, simply because I love Poppy, and being able to 2-shot Graves and then kill Lux while i'm at 40% hp and she's at 90%

Insípid

05-22-2012

I tried AP poppy yesterday(not because. of this) in a dom game. Carried the team and raped faces. Yay lich bane and rabadons

Kirielis

05-22-2012

Wahoo, super necro. But it's still relevant if you're going AP Poppy. (And yeah...splattering. Fun times.)

TickaBao

Recruiter

12-29-2012

I guess AP Poppy isnt bad...