@ riot- I used to get kills.. Now I get assists..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 Genesis 0

09-05-2010

Amirite? Still bummed about the shaco nerf hammering. In forums the general opinion is shaco is fine... But in game there is a noticeable difference..even if I somehow manage to do good... The enemy are like' nice job on nerfed shaco'.. But that's rare.. I mean, sure he's a great 1v1 champ.. But any immobilizer will shut him down in a teamfight... Pre OR post nerf.. He can't take out a whole team like a well played twitch or kat... Why nerf him so hard and go light on these other champs? It just seems like your nerfing chars for ppl who don't know how to play...?

Yes QQ thread. I await abuse... But would still Ike to know if others feel the same..

Lucchinii

09-05-2010

I used to play Shaco pre-nerf.

Lizard buff, then q, then right click. First blood. That was fun.

Now, post-nerf, what I do is:
Lizard buff, then q, then right click. First blood.

... Wait a minute.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

Inorite? Nerfs did nothing... Lol.... Only thing noticeable is box breaking stealth.

Herald of Heroes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

He was really annoying to face...he ganked like crazy, made everyone scared to step out of tower range, backdoored really good, and could escape easily if he ever overextended. There was no way to win against a Shaco 1v1. You would either lose or he would escape.

Sideswing

09-05-2010

^ i agree. he is still a little escape artist, even if you slow him and chase, he always gets away. only way of preventing that is stunning him at half or low hp. but by that time he's already long gone and your team is focusing on someone else.

Lucchinii

09-05-2010

Don't worry guys.
Next patch just get someone with a snare in every game.
Snare him before he deceives, he won't be able to deceive away. =D

0 Genesis 0

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
Don't worry guys.
Next patch just get someone with a snare in every game.
Snare him before he deceives, he won't be able to deceive away. =D
That's my point. Why did he even need a nerf? Snare and dead. He's one of the squishiest champs in the league. Play properly, and your fine..

Ankem

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald of Heros View Post
He was really annoying to face...he ganked like crazy, made everyone scared to step out of tower range, backdoored really good, and could escape easily if he ever overextended. There was no way to win against a Shaco 1v1. You would either lose or he would escape.
Shaco wasn't that scary.. only ever lost to fed shacos because of unintelligent team mates any champion fed is scary for the most party anyway.. and if he was in my lane/ganking my lane I got wards because that's what you do against stealth champions... carry a ward with you when he wants to fight throw it down.. walla you now know which way he went when he ran from you with his q feel free to chase and finish him off..because his stealth is to short for him to escape if you know which way he went...

Why the down vote? am I not correct? because I sure thought I was....

Ankem

07-26-2011

When I play Shaco and I do often because I've always considered him to be the most fun champion..mainly because he so good for baiting enemies into over confidence.. look shaco's low kill him.. wait a fear box LOOK he's still here get him...**** he's invisible and we don't have a pink ward or an oracles... KEEP TEAM FIGHTING ignore shaco he's just trying to avert our attention from everyone else! wait why is he behind use 3 hitting our squishies??? get him! **** another fearbox! **** he popped away **** our team got aced....WHY DID SHACO NEVER DIE??? this happens more than you might think...