Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Madred Shacos Suck.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

09-06-2010

ITT: People with no reading comprehension try to insult people.

DoransTroll

09-06-2010

Quote:
Klazzix:
Won't the clone dup Bloodrazor? So that's like 2x Bloodrazors per ulti?

I have always thought that this was the point. I wouldn't know though. I never played Shaco. I'm only interested in killing him. Hence I would always have quite a bit of MR when I fight him anyway.

Pehbeh

Recruiter

09-06-2010

the clone gives you the starks aura too, so you get the aura part twice.

Fluffy1

09-07-2010

they recently changed it so aura's from the clone dont affect other champs and vice versa, it gains all the stats once, purely asthetic now.

KimchiDestroyer

09-07-2010

your a freaking noob 2x bloodrazer procs per sec with ult and you dont even have to finish it first ******. get the madreds razor then _______ then _______ then blood razer...

Harbringer1

09-08-2010

i like to get mardreds, wit's, phage, GA, elixers of fortitude.

JohnCataldo

09-08-2010

Bloodrazor works because so many teams run a lot of high health heroes, actual tanks and semi tank characters like Garen, Vlad, etc. You simply do more damage (even in a burst!) against such characters using Bloodrazor. If the enemy team is 4 squishies and an ignorable tank (you should be so lucky), stack 1-3 BF sword items instead for giant burst damage. But even then you should eventually get some attack speed and defense items, if the game goes long enough.

There's also deciding whether you want to be super awesome with your clone out (Cleavers, Bloodrazors, Sunfires, etc.) or more conventional and not worry about exploiting the clone (I.E., Last Whisper, etc.) Both work.

Quote:
Pehbeh:
the clone gives you the starks aura too, so you get the aura part twice.

This was changed, sadly, and no longer works.

K3tyRuga

09-08-2010

Guys stop fighting over shaco's builds for a fact each build has an advantage and cons
Pros of AD/AS
You rape (no need to be explained)
Shiv does more damage and since it slows you rape more
turns the tide of battle REALLY quick(if you have lifesteal which is a must have)
Now the cons D:
Slow to build if aint farmed right
He is still squishy and most players go suicidal after a few kills(for all builds)
countered by thronmail?(not sure)

Pros of sunfire shaco
You can tank
You are hot
Fun to play

Cons
How long does it take to stack sunfires D:

Ap shaco
Ur jitb rapes
ur illusion rapes upon explosion
Im not sure other than that

Cons
Boxes are useless if creeps go nears them/aint placed right
Little help and useless in teamfights without clones/boxes

SO yeahh shaco is pretty almost always and forever will own with the pros and cons

IlikeIke

09-08-2010

Quote:
MatadorRED:

#1 Shaco is the best DPS to solo Baron. Warwick is just in a dead-end hole if he gets ganked soloing Nashor. All he needs is 3 items. Bloodrazor. Last Whisper. Vamp Sceptre. Can solo it at level 13 if you are really gung-ho about it.

Couldn't care less about shaco, but just to put it out there ww can solo baron with nothing but a bloodrazor. Just put down like 4 wards and you got a dead baron.