fiddle lvl 1 golem. how?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
When I jungle Fiddle:

Amp Tome + HP Pot

Auto attack the golem 2-3 times.

Pop potion.

Drain.

Auto attack

Drain.

Repeat, golem dies. [Make sure you're using a 9/0/21 mastery build so that you level to 2 after clearing the cmap.]
9/0/21? why do u get 9?

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

Magic pen mastery probably.

Noveson

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by James213 View Post
9/0/21? why do u get 9?
9/0/21 is what basically ever caster should go. The 9 is for the 3 ability power points, 4 cooldown points, and most of all the 15% spell pen. The extra point you just put in something, usually crit strike chance since it is the only thing that helps a caster at all(doesn't really even).

Freedom Fries

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

Because the magic pen is the only thing he need in offensive mastery, while utilty gives him anything he wants. Mana, mana regen, the improved ghost and flash, CDR. You can also try defensive mastery but well, do as you wish.

sbudeeG

09-05-2010

Quote:
ok so I find out how to do it really good with just a tome and hp potion.

Set your smart hotkey of ur drain to any key like T.

go up to the golem hit it once with your auto attack and keep spammng 2 and as soon as you use your hp potion spam T untill the golem is dead. T allows you to start your drain in mirco seconds from when your cooldown is fininshed.

You also dont waste time hitting w then clicking on the golem like you normally do
Wait wait wait... you were clicking??? Drain life already has a hotkey.... it is w.... you don't need to click drain at all.. you never have to click any spell. champion spells are all q w e r (from left to right on champion spell list, r being the ultimate) and summoner spells are d and f (left summoner spell is d, right is f). hotkeys are already established for everything in the game, you don't need to do them over again.

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbudeeG View Post
Wait wait wait... you were clicking??? Drain life already has a hotkey.... it is w.... you don't need to click drain at all.. you never have to click any spell. champion spells are all q w e r (from left to right on champion spell list, r being the ultimate) and summoner spells are d and f (left summoner spell is d, right is f). hotkeys are already established for everything in the game, you don't need to do them over again.
I no that. Im talking about key bindings under "key bindings" on the menu you can make it so you put your mouse over the golem and hit w, to make it drain the golem comapred to hitting w then clicking it. Its called some thing like "smart spell"

Leirkov

09-05-2010

Quote:
I no that. Im talking about key bindings under "key bindings" on the menu you can make it so you put your mouse over the golem and hit w, to make it drain the golem comapred to hitting w then clicking it. Its called some thing like "smart spell"
Smartcasting?

CTRL + W + hover over target, right?

Or is it ALT + W + hover over. I don't remember.

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
Smartcasting?

CTRL + W + hover over target, right?

Or is it ALT + W + hover over. I don't remember.

And and then you can just set it to wat ever like T or O or P / what ever

malphismia

09-05-2010

Quote:
ok so I find out how to do it really good with just a tome and hp potion.

Set your smart hotkey of ur drain to any key like T.

go up to the golem hit it once with your auto attack and keep spammng 2 and as soon as you use your hp potion spam T untill the golem is dead. T allows you to start your drain in mirco seconds from when your cooldown is fininshed.

You also dont waste time hitting w then clicking on the golem like you normally do
HP pots will interrupt your drain.

I've done golem as fiddle with HP crystal before, then turn it into Haunting Guise.