fiddle lvl 1 golem. how?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

So the other day I solo'd the golem at lvl 1 with drain and a hp potion WITHOUT smite and killed it succesfully now today I tryed it and failed 3 times. WDF?

how do i do it with smite? What are the tips and hints?

sbudeeG

09-05-2010

An elixer of fortitude and some mana/health potions. just keep using drain and when it is on cooldown (you will only need to do this on the second time it goes on cooldown), use a health potion to cover the difference. It's pretty straight forward. just keep draining the golem. ignore it's little buddies until after you've killed it.

ShoreOne

09-05-2010

elixer of fortitude, a sight ward and i believe 2 health pots. place ur ward ahead of where ur getting golem just in case enemy team is smart enough to stop you, hit the golem a couple times, pop ur elixer and start draining the sucker down. probably didnt even have to pop a health potion, i never do.

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

how was it possible that i did it with a tome and no elixer of fortitude/smite before.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by James213 View Post
how was it possible that i did it with a tome and no elixer of fortitude/smite before.
It scales well with AP.

Dimble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

I like to do it with the Elixir of Brillance and drain, since the Elixir gives you AP, which mean more life drained, and CDR, so more drain. With it and some health pot, you shouldn't be having any problem, but it depends on your runes too ^^

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

umm i just did it again and could do it fine in practice game.

Question, can you use your hp potion while you are draining?

jarubbaal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

hp pot interrupts drain. its kinda gay

JamesXOXOXO432

09-05-2010

ok so I find out how to do it really good with just a tome and hp potion.

Set your smart hotkey of ur drain to any key like T.

go up to the golem hit it once with your auto attack and keep spammng 2 and as soon as you use your hp potion spam T untill the golem is dead. T allows you to start your drain in mirco seconds from when your cooldown is fininshed.

You also dont waste time hitting w then clicking on the golem like you normally do

Leirkov

09-05-2010

When I jungle Fiddle:

Amp Tome + HP Pot

Auto attack the golem 2-3 times.

Pop potion.

Drain.

Auto attack

Drain.

Repeat, golem dies. [Make sure you're using a 9/0/21 mastery build so that you level to 2 after clearing the cmap.]