Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draft queue times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackNadir

07-21-2012

Quote:
Face Chomp:
I have given up a d only play blind pick

It seemed necessary to enforce this opinion.

SkiTzSkip

07-21-2012

Blind or Draft doesn't matter. I'm level 16 que blind pick I still have 20 minute ques.

Zanmoose

09-11-2012

ranked dominion problem solved........................ what i would give

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

09-11-2012

Quote:
ZanmooseLSD:
ranked dominion problem solved........................ what i would give

Patience my friend. I feel it will come in season 3. They can't really add it in the middle of a season, ya know? I mean, they can. But... I'm sure you know what I mean.

HaIfhearted

09-11-2012

Quote:
DD TheFeedski:
Patience my friend. I feel it will come in season 3. They can't really add it in the middle of a season, ya know? I mean, they can. But... I'm sure you know what I mean.

Aka "wink wink nudge nudge"?

You're the guy in the know, after all.

Hamm3rhand

09-11-2012

Quote:
Samwell Tarly:
40min Draft queues = I'm stuck playing Blind, with tools picking teams of Yorick, Darius, Jax, Irelia, etc.

Better nerf irelia...didn't realize she was on the same level as yorick, darius and jax. I mean, she's good and all, great utility and decent damage but sheesh.

Xavderion

09-11-2012

Quote:
Hamm3rhand:
Better nerf irelia...didn't realize she was on the same level as yorick, darius and jax. I mean, she's good and all, great utility and decent damage but sheesh.

In fact, Irelia is much stronger than Darius. According to lolking win rates at least.