Caelum The Hand of Strength (combo based)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-13-2012

Reposted the thread

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-13-2012

reserved

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Bump for great justice

Leo Tomita

07-14-2012

Love the idea...but as such ... shes kinda overpowered because she will have 10 skills...nidalee has 7...so for balance your numbers should be a little lower..that beeing said..

Innate: Exhibitionist good simple skill because she will be weird enough...how much the skills are improved? low the 8 seconds...it will make her window to acumulate charges too long, too easy, put 5 seconds window or something...the 3 charges i dont know...if the bonus is high...3 charges is OP ...if the bonuses are low 3 charges are ok

Q: Gust of Power
Stack 1 ok!
Stack 2 im not comfortable with AD ratio and the base damage...at high levels u should low a bit (in my opinion)
Stack 3 i see what you doing but again the same thing on previous stack...keep the AD ratio...only low a lil the base damage...thats almost a ult every 10 seconds or maybe less.....

W:Perserverance
Stack 1 ok!
Stack 2how much the shield is active?
Stack 3 how much the shield is active?

E: Reachout
Stack 1 AD ratio high...low a bit ...because u already have a strong source of damage...put a slow on the enemies hit or something (in my opinion)
Stack 2 TOO THICK DAMAGE MAN!!! for a skill named reachout...put a charge or something like graves ..or ..renekton..vayne...because with this skill + the first.. you could deal more than 500 damage in less than 3 seconds at high levels
Stack 3 like the knock up thing...againg the damage is way too high

R: Surge of Strength
increase the cooldown here and this skill is complete (in my opinion)

visually this champ would be awesome to watch...jumping ...slashing..rolling...like thw Wrestler Black Ninja

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

thanks man, the review really means alot! i didnt even notice i forgot to add a time limit on her shield :/

also, alot of people seem to be forgetting that the stacks amplify the skill yes, but...

for example. Q: has three effects, but it is NOT 3 skills. whatever stack you have is whatever skill happens, then you must wait for the FULL cooldown.

example, if i do q-e-w, my q is stack 1, my e is stack 2, my w is stack 3, but i have to wait 10 seconds before using those skills again, and their all essentially the same thing .

but i do realize some problems in the numbers thanks ill tweak her a bit

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

BUMP for great justice

Leo Tomita

07-14-2012

Dionisio Gutierrez Demacian Firepower ...please take a look on him

Leo Tomita

07-14-2012

there ya go...better damages and cooldowns

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

reviewed

bump

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

bump