Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ohgod malzahar next patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

07-19-2012

Quote:
MMKH:
Oh goodness, AD malz is gonna be FOTM soon.

You mean FOTM "AGAIN" soon.

I'm the only one that ever played AP Malz in Dominion.

Risemix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Fox P McCloud:
Only thing AD Malz needs to be "perfect" (and possibly viable in SR too) is for his pets to benefit from auras (Aegis and Zekes, mostly), and proc on-hit effects (lifesteal, slows, etc).

Doesn't he gain your attack damage? So he'd benefit from at least that aspect of aegis.

Volandum

07-19-2012

Quote:
AbsolutePK:
You mean FOTM "AGAIN" soon.

I'm the only one that ever played AP Malz in Dominion.

Nope, I'm still doing it. Faced BunnayStar last night.

Redenbacher

07-19-2012

Quote:
Fox P McCloud:
Voidling AI. I've played with this, and the AI is amazing; they don't derp when attacking targets anymore....they're easier to direct now (basic attacks can direct them now, now just visions), and they don't reveal you in the FoW when hiding.

The bush hiding is exceptionally terrifying...

SUPRISE! Triple-DoT-Suppress-Voidling-Face-Eat-Silence-Dead.

Warrrrax

07-19-2012

Watch them stealth-nerf his AD to voidling ratio...

Redenbacher

07-19-2012

Quote:
Warrrrax:
Watch them stealth-nerf his AD to voidling ratio...

You make it sound like that's a bad thing

ShawNuff

07-19-2012

From what I've seen, its really just going to clean up his usability. The main thing is that to perform the wombo combo, you won't need to wait for E to stop clearing minions because your R is the most important spell for voidlings now. The brush change is ok, but mainly an SR change, since I don't see much bushwacking for AD malz. The main buffs are for AP malz (larger hitbox on Q and easier to hit and the casttime on W), they affect the AD build, but the voidling change needed to happen. Herpa derp minions doing whatever they want while you do all the work and then giving away your locations... Evil void people things that float need quality minions too.

Taenaryn

07-19-2012

So far I'm loving it. Especially the ult target part. What I'm not looking forward to is the inevitable nerf once SR players realize its strength. Also that it'll become the FOTM