ohgod malzahar next patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

07-13-2012

My god. There will be no survivors.

Rebonack

07-13-2012

Voidlings are finally getting their /dance animation.

Bow to the Void, or be CONSUMED by it!

Wispy24

07-13-2012

You probably won't really notice the changes if you don't play as Malzahar, just that the combo will be faster and that Voidlings won't spend half their life span trying to walk through some minions and not even reach the enemy champ you just combo'd by the time your ult has finished. Just some QoL changes.

Waii Nosferatu

07-13-2012

time to main malz. QQ.

ArlanKels

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispy24 View Post
You probably won't really notice the changes if you don't play as Malzahar, just that the combo will be faster and that Voidlings won't spend half their life span trying to walk through some minions and not even reach the enemy champ you just combo'd by the time your ult has finished. Just some QoL changes.
AD Malzahar relies on Voidlings for a large sum of the damage.

Imagine two(Three at max?) voidlings smacking you for about 150-250 damage per hit while Malz is doing the same thing on top of his spells.

The damage can get stupid :|

Argodis

07-13-2012

Time to main Sivir. Oh wait...

Wispy24

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
AD Malzahar relies on Voidlings for a large sum of the damage.

Imagine two(Three at max?) voidlings smacking you for about 150-250 damage per hit while Malz is doing the same thing on top of his spells.

The damage can get stupid :|
I know, I have both played as, and against AD Malz and these changes were necessary and should have been included when he was first released. It was extremely disheartening to watch your major source of DPS just sit idly by derping around when trying to combo. This was not a major buff, but he will be able to do a lot more damage now.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

^______________________________^

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispy24 View Post
I know, I have both played as, and against AD Malz and these changes were necessary and should have been included when he was first released. It was extremely disheartening to watch your major source of DPS just sit idly by derping around when trying to combo. This was not a major buff, but he will be able to do a lot more damage now.
How is it not major? You don't rely solely on E to direct minions, and they can get damaging in times like you said were they sit idly. They can hide in the bushes, and you get LoS off of Q, and you don't stop moving to cast W. How is this not major?

konfetarius

07-13-2012

It's not a major buff, but he is going to do a lot more damage now, but it's not a buff I swear!