Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theDokiDoki

07-19-2012

I can't seem to put this patch in, pema-frozen at 33%, download speed is next to nothing. o.o

Barlock67

07-19-2012

Riot im sorry i just faced the new xin U BROKE HIM hes so op he carried the whole team and won a game in 10 mins flat i liked the old xin better you litterly just made xin the most op ad carry in the history of LoL good job what a dumb move

Black Ice 003

07-20-2012

Quote:
Barlock67:
Riot im sorry i just faced the new xin U BROKE HIM hes so op he carried the whole team and won a game in 10 mins flat i liked the old xin better you litterly just made xin the most op ad carry in the history of LoL good job what a dumb move

He overpowers Darius so easily now, but I wouldn't say in the history of LOL considering we still have a champ called Tryn.

Rowdyyyy

07-20-2012

Quote:
Xela Syab:
Wow gonna be a good patch, I know Eve an Twitch were gonna get remakes but Xin too, yay!! Now all's left for Riot to do is give Soraka a remodel and some new skins

Agree!