Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurePrestige

07-13-2012

Quote:
GomuGomuBazooka1:
what do yea mean joe who meant a lot to us is he dead?

yes joe is dead R.I.P JOE

Big Seth

07-13-2012

I stopped caring once I figured out you guys aren't going to fix Xerath...

D3STROYR

07-13-2012

are u ****ing kidding me... riot why are u soo late stealth for twitch was soo overpowered evelynn on the otherhand was actually normal unless fed

D3STROYR

07-13-2012

woahh soo late riot

UnboundedX

07-13-2012

Can we please get a video of what the new stealth mechanic is like?? You guys keep telling us what it does but I personally would like to see what it is like. A couple of questions... How long is Twitch's stealth now? Is it going to be like Eve's where they see him if they get close enough, or has it stayed the same? How close can you get with Eve before the enemy sees you? Do you get the exclamation above your head when they can see you, like it shows in the pictures? We already knew about the rework, you guys really haven't told us anything new that we didn't already know before today. Could you please do a separate vid showcasing the stealth rework??? Would really appreciate it RIOT.

erekul santonis

07-13-2012

best patch

doom13th

07-13-2012

who is joe?

Pulsefire Jayce

07-13-2012

I think that Jax should totally be unnerfed and reverted back to his release date status, but keep the new audio.

"Here's to you kid."-Jax

Langdon

07-13-2012

gonna use jax now

Redeemed In Fire

07-13-2012

Quote:
LooZerg:
I stopped caring once I figured out you guys aren't going to fix Xerath...

They are. Ult time patched almost completely back and previous buffs not being removed.