Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups Temporarily Closed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taqito REVENGE

07-13-2012

wow I believe they deleted my account for PBE for 2 week inactivity
i have the id and pass written on my comp notebook with every game id and pass but mine isn't working u.u

Exotic3s

07-13-2012

I just deleted mt PBE launcher and needed to reinstall...... Now I can't go to the link :P....

Nevermind the link you guys have on your webpage worked...Silly me guess I need to trust Riot more. Sorry Riot.

HopIntoMyVan

07-13-2012

Whenever I get into Champion Selection, people rage if they don't get Zyra and then leave. This happens constantly and I never have time to join a game. Can't wait until Zyra is released so all these people get off PBE. There should be a 1 warning perma-ban rule

edit: Cheers for the downvote

Alenos

07-13-2012

I have an account on the beta but y formated my PC and i want to install the beta again

Plus411

07-13-2012

Do you think it might be possible to close sign ups before after releasing a sneak peak at a new champion or skin coming out that way you have a higher concentration of people there to actually test out updates and not an influx of people just wanting to try out the new champ/skin. Also you'd be preserving the idea of keeping the beta public and free to sign up whilst blocking a lot of the trolls who will end up trolling or dodging because they didn't get the newest champion their first queue.

hammer of justis

07-13-2012

well that means i cant try it till next week

X plicit 1

07-14-2012

i want to play zyra too

Daemous

07-14-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hello PBE Summoners!

We are temporarily shutting down sign-ups for the PBE as we have a large number of Summoners already on the environment and waiting in queue.

I'm going to bet the reason why there are "a large number of Summoners already on the environment and waiting in queue" is because a lot of players are too impatient to wait for ____ to come out so they jump on the PBE(or sign up) JUST so they can play as ____. It bugs me when people want to get on the BPE just to be able to play unreleased content and not because of the real reason why the PBE exists.

PBE is about testing out features and reporting bugs or problems you encounter, not just so you can play a "soon to be released champion" just because you want to play as them.

And to combat those players who complain about not getting to play as the unreleased champion and make the game horrible for everyone else if their not playing as that champion they wanted, players could report them. If they have enough reports about "being a summoner in PBE just for unreleased content and not for testing" they should have their privilege of playing as the unreleased champion(or any other unreleased content) revoked until it is released in the public client.

I mean, who wouldn't want to report a summoner who is being unruly(sometimes messing up the match for the others in it) for not getting to play as "their" unreleased champion if they have a chance to temporarily deny said summoner of unreleased content? It might even get rid of those players from the PBE(at least for a while) since their reason for being on the PBE has been tyemporarly denied, they might just go back to the public client.

oORecoilOo

07-14-2012

Quote:
Yrimir:
^
I
I
Warning: Don't click this link or copy+paste it, it's disgusting. Unless your 18+, but I still advise you NOT to click it.

Why did you do this? On League Forums? Are you kidding me or what....?

I was bored (:

oORecoilOo

07-14-2012

Quote:
DeePok:
WTF is wrong with you?
Riot this guy needs to be banned or somthing!

Lol take a joke bro.