Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups Temporarily Closed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freedomfighter95

07-17-2012

Hi! guys i download the game and i update it but when i prees PLAY button but nothing happened.Somebody help me please? Thanks...

polarjuggalo

07-17-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hello PBE Summoners!

We are temporarily shutting down sign-ups for the PBE as we have a large number of Summoners already on the environment and waiting in queue. We expect sign-ups to remain closed for the duration of the weekend but will monitor to ensure that we open them up as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

Update:
7/16 - Sign ups have been reopened

I guess with the new reopened they have a bug on that site to sign up because I tried to sign up and its says the month isn't in correct format when it clearly is

Vertany

07-17-2012

Quote:
polarjuggalo:
I guess with the new reopened they have a bug on that site to sign up because I tried to sign up and its says the month isn't in correct format when it clearly is

If it says so, then it clearly isn't and you didn't read the explanation, because it tells you the format is europe, dd/mm/yyyy

polarjuggalo

07-17-2012

Quote:
Vertany:
If it says so, then it clearly isn't and you didn't read the explanation, because it tells you the format is europe, dd/mm/yyyy

the format I did is 07.... it still says it

Vertany

07-17-2012

Quote:
polarjuggalo:
the format I did is 07.... it still says it

That's not a format and it does not tell me anything. If that is the day or month, then it functions, I am testing it right now to prove it. Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard to understand.

07 - 11 - 1992 ==> functions
22 - 07 - 1988 ==> functions

polarjuggalo

07-17-2012

Quote:
Vertany:
That's not a format and it does not tell me anything. If that is the day or month, then it functions, I am testing it right now to prove it. Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard to understand.

It keeps saying the month is wrong

Vertany

07-17-2012

Quote:
polarjuggalo:
It keeps saying the month is wrong

Screenshot

polarjuggalo

07-17-2012

Quote:
Vertany:

Yeah the first one fuctions but my b-day won't wtf?

Vertany

07-17-2012

Quote:
polarjuggalo:
Yeah the first one fuctions but my b-day won't wtf?

The first means the 7th of November, 1992, the seconds one the 22th of July, 1988.
I told you, the format is dd/mm/yyyy, you FIRST name the day, NOT the month. I would bet my hand you didn't.