Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How I feel about everyone on the OT.....of the day thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

nonsensical? Did you catch the Mexican Amnesia and forget yesterday? You are my Chinese calendar.

Why I didn't make the others? I have no idea.

Why is it cute? Because my Chinese calendar telling me I'm useless is like an angry child telling their parent "when I grow up I'm going to do whatever I want. Stay up late and eat ice cream".

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
nonsensical? Did you catch the Mexican Amnesia and forget yesterday? You are my Chinese calendar.

K. The going rate for my service is one million dollars per reminder regarding the date. You owe me a million dollars, *****.

Quote:
Why I didn't make the others? I have no idea.

You didn't make the others because you're a failure--you're the kind of person who says he is going to do something, and then doesn't do it.

Quote:
Why is it cute? Because my Chinese calendar telling me I'm useless is like an angry child telling their parent "when I grow up I'm going to do whatever I want. Stay up late and eat ice cream".

If being cute means a child who surpasses the parent in all ways, then yea, I guess I'm "cute" or whatever. Not that I view you as a parent in anyway. You're dirt.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ask Luxanna:
If being cute means a child who surpasses the parent in all ways, then yea, I guess I'm "cute" or whatever. Not that I view you as a parent in anyway. You're dirt.

I'll be your dad. Owning an Asian would look good for me. I'll throw you out in the garden to be raised by my Mexicans.

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
I'll be your dad. Owning an Asian would look good for me. I'll throw you out in the garden to be raised by my Mexicans.

you're dirt

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ask Luxanna:
you're dirt

You shop at Macy's.

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
You shop at Macy's.

LOL You burn me deep.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ask Luxanna:
LOL You burn me deep.

Just one up'd you is all. I usually do.

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
Just one up'd you is all. I usually do.

It wouldn't matter if I bought clothes at Walmart, you would still be dirt, stupid and a failure.

Bicepitis

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ask Luxanna:
It wouldn't matter if I bought clothes at Walmart, you would still be dirt, stupid and a failure.

Macy's isn't a huge step up from Walmart. I think both have B celebrities selling cheap tacky clothes from ten years ago.

That's exactly the type of thing that makes me a genius and a great success. Knowing these things.

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
Macy's isn't a huge step up from Walmart. I think both have B celebrities selling cheap tacky clothes from ten years ago.

That's exactly the type of thing that makes me a genius and a great success. Knowing these things.

except that you're an idiot and a failure