Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How I feel about everyone on the OT.....of the day thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Face Is OP

07-13-2012

Todays person: Campir.

I enjoy Campir. To me he seems like the little brother type. Naive so you feel bad for him. He could possibly be gay.

I know now that Campir is an engineering student which is admirable and must mean he is somewhat intelligent but has displayed a loser and poor mans mentality so the money will be a waste on him.

As far as insightful conversations or comments, I can't recall any from him. He's insignificant in that area.

My defining Campir moment came when he found it hard to believe a child could move stones. I then realized I had more drive and focus as a 6 year old than he does now.

Overall, I give Camper 6/10. I like him but I really don't read much he says. Seems too humble for me, almost feminine. He does seem like a good guy though.

UnicornViolet

07-13-2012

tldr

c4lm

07-13-2012

Quote:
I know now that Campir is an engineering student which is admirable and must mean he is somewhat intelligent but has displayed a loser and poor mans mentality so the money will be a waste on him.

Actually I have a winning mentality. As a child my dad made me move rocks from one pile to another to gain strength.

I also regularly got maced as a boy as the result of losing 1 on 1 basketball games with my brother.

edit: yah I'm pretty feminine in a lot of ways, I'd agree with that. It's totally offset by my massive dong though.

CatchandKiss

07-13-2012

Quote:
Campir:

I also regularly got maced as a boy as the result of losing 1 on 1 basketball games with my brother.

So you regularly lost?

SmokingJoeNL

07-13-2012

Didn't we all moved rocks when we were young?

c4lm

07-13-2012

Quote:
CatchandKiss:
So you regularly lost?

I enjoyed the pain.

Eventually I became so tough that I maliciously hunted down other children on my street and beat the shit out of them.

SmokingJoeNL

07-13-2012

Quote:
Campir:
I enjoyed the pain.

Eventually I became so tough that I maliciously hunted down other children on my street and beat the shit out of them.

Didn't we all hunt down kids and beat the **** out of them?

c4lm

07-13-2012

Quote:
SmokingJoeNL:
Didn't we all hunt down kids and beat the **** out of them?

I wouldn't know, I'm to naive and gay

My Face Is OP

07-13-2012

Quote:
Campir:
I enjoyed the pain.

If that were true you'd be an 8/10 at least and not a 6/10.

Deconstructor32

07-13-2012

So you are going to do one of these a day?