'buy' Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galivet

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
That's pathetic brah, I along with may other players climbed from sub 1000 on our own by learning our niche and how to deal with less than cooperative players.
Oh, what elo did you climb to?

Less than 1400? So you're saying that you're more skilled than my friend for climbing out of elo hell all by yourself. Yet.. you must be less skilled than him because you're still at a lower elo than he has been able to maintain playing regularly for the past month. Sounds to me like the elo system is broken and doesn't properly evaluate player skill.

More than 1400? Grats, I guess only players who belong at > 1400 elo can climb out of elo hell from sub-1000. This really demonstrates how ****ty the elo system is.

Exactly equal to my friend's elo? Maybe if my friend had stuck with it longer he could have climbed out on his own. But he seems to be pretty happy not having to deal with trolls and afks all the time at 1400 elo; worth the money!

Fluffyknowsyou

07-13-2012

Your friend nosedived below 1000 and didn't bother to climb out himself. Someone else with the same runes and masteries did for him. The guy who got him to 1400 is skilled and as far as this friend of yours is, he's beneath me. Any ol shmuck can work with players who want to win,but it takes skill to work with players who literally don't know how to last hit or avoid jungle ganks.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Riot needs to close the site, if you play at a 600 elo level, you shouldn't get matches with 2.2k elo people.