Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Major] "The store is unavailable."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeternelle

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Shop is still bugging and shows the same error message over again for me aswell. I've noticed that I can purchase champions and the IP balances out but can't see them in my profile screen. Next, I've also been stuck in a black screen with only the error message showing after trying to purchase the Digital Collector's Pack. I press ''OK'' but it doesn't return me to the Lobby.

''There was an error processing a message from the server; this may be caused by a number of issues so it is recommended you restart your client. If it continues to occur please visit support.leagueoflegends.com with a description of the error and what you were doing at the time.''

Gudradi

07-14-2012

Hey just wondering if riot has made any progress with the store bug yet. My specific problem is when i first log in (whether it is my first time logging in for the day or I relog) I can go to the store and the home page loads properly but if I try to buy something off the home page the little screen where you choose to purchase with ip or rp will doesn't do anything after I choose which way to pay for what I've selected. If I try to open up one of the tabs on the side I get "An error is preventing your store request from being processed at this time. This issue can typically be resolved by click on the store again to reload the store. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience." Then if i click the store button nothing happens but if I click it a couple times it just black screens and if you highlight the top left of the store screen you can find {"error":true,"error_message":"refreshStoreAccount FAIL: Token required"} message is a little lengthy but I never posted the exact problem I'm having other than black screen.

Grandlord Vaxid

07-14-2012

Bumpingstein.

CrimsonCat

07-14-2012

:|

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

07-14-2012

boomp

Judgesin

07-14-2012

yes

Outer Turret

07-14-2012

Bump. Same problem, fix didn't solve.

yoitsmylo

07-14-2012

None of this has solved the problem for me :[

SAVE ME RIOT!

CrimsonCat

07-14-2012

why is it broken still :/

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

07-14-2012

It has been broken since they released the patch :/ Nearly three days now :S