Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Major] "The store is unavailable."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raolan

07-13-2012

Ever since this last patch I've been unable to purchase anything from the PBE store. If I open the store I'm presented with the store home, which is all fine.

If I then click on any of the other tabs (e.g champions) I'm given "An error is preventing your store request from being processed at this time." etc.

If I open a champions info page through my profile, the "Unlock" button is instead greyed out and hovering over it says "The store is unavailable."

I've repaired my client (which shouldn't be an issue anyway since the store is server side) and I've tried it with two accounts to ensure mine wasn't blocked from purchasing for some random reason. Both were given this error.

Sometimes the home page doesn't even load and I just get a blank black page.

EDIT: Following these steps seems to have fixed it for several people. Still not working for me though. I don't get the blank black page unless I've already been given the "An error is preventing your store request from being processed at this time." message. It also says normally clicking the store button again will fix it, and doing that gives me the blank black page.

Quote:
":
Hey guys,

For those of you experiencing a blank/empty store, please try the steps in our Knowledge Base article here:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...black-or-empty

This may not solve every one of these issues, but I believe it may help some of them

20 Crumpets

07-13-2012

Yup that happened to me, i started a bug report about it dont know where it went tho

Tumblr Feminist

07-13-2012

yep

Vympel666

07-13-2012

same here

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

07-13-2012

I'll be looking into this today. Thank you for letting us know! I've seen a few other threads on this, but will use this one for any related discussion.

Brightinly

07-13-2012

Quote:
RiotAmes:
I'll be looking into this today. Thank you for letting us know! I've seen a few other threads on this, but will use this one for any related discussion.

Thanks, though I'm pretty sure you knew this already.(And it makes sense considering the amount of people logging)

FF TequilaElfe

07-13-2012

The same here, i try it over 6 hours

Grandlord Vaxid

07-13-2012

Bumps. The problem is still here.

Senator Stud

07-13-2012

same is happening to me, tried to buy zyra yesterday and the store still isn't working for me

thus, i can't give any input on the new champion as i cannot buy her

Grandlord Vaxid

07-13-2012

We can't test without the ability to obtain. Bumpity bump.