Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just made 1800

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverHellion

07-13-2012

And then a 3/13 brand game and a 1/9 ezreal game lost me it heavy. Why are people still so bad at this elo.

Fujiou

07-13-2012

It's funny that you think kill/death ratio is indicative of skill. IF the players legitimately sucked I won't argue with you, but the snowball effect exists at every elo.

Pluppeyy

07-13-2012

Quote:
Fujiou:
It's funny that you think kill/death ratio is indicative of skill. IF the players legitimately sucked I won't argue with you, but the snowball effect exists at every elo.

partykiller

congratz

SilverHellion

07-13-2012

Quote:
Fujiou:

On carries it basically is indicative of skill. I could have posted that the brand gave their cass 7/0 and then got caught out before every baron and dragon, and i could post that my Ezreal also had 70 creeps 25 minutes in and literally said **** all of you at the end of the game and walked down then afked, but I did not want that long of a post.

dk Artemis

07-13-2012

Quote:
SilverHellion:
On carries it basically is indicative of skill. I could have posted that the brand gave their cass 7/0 and then got caught out before every baron and dragon, and i could post that my Ezreal also had 70 creeps 25 minutes in and literally said **** all of you at the end of the game and walked down then afked, but I did not want that long of a post.

They got outplayed. Doesn't mean they are bad. The day you feed and get outplayed, and everyone calls you bad, you will be bummed..or just upset...but everyone gets outplayed. If they didn't deserve to be in that ELO, you would have not seen them.