Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new xin is seriously weak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBuhdazzla

07-13-2012

I honestly think people need to consider that Xin isn't going to be built as a glass cannon anymore.

Mercs, Wriggle's (later BT), Wit's End, GA, FM...standard bruiser build I think will be typical on Xin, possibly a LITTLE more offensive than most but still kind of holding on to the typical bruiser choices. Instead of being an AD carry, Xin will now basically get to mark a target for the team to focus.

Imo, this change makes Xin VASTLY stronger in competitive 5s and duo queue where Xin will be able to mark a target for an AD carry to blow up.

Cinestar

07-13-2012

i for one am incredibly excited and Xin will definitely become one of my main top/jungle once again.

Maragi Accel

07-13-2012

Anyone complaining about his passive is retarded, it's armor REDUCTION meaning it works well with flat pen, something people already built on xin, now he is gonna hit even harder especially with the ratio buffs to Q and R