Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Karma Skin!?!?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scriblet

07-13-2012

So I hear there's FINALLY a new karma skin.

It's called Zyra.

Woah.

---

But for serious, what I would give for a karma skin as cool as pulsfire ezreal. Even a 975 lightning blue karma skin with minor particle changes would be fine. So tired of the same (unskinned look) of my main, Karma. So, Mr./Ms./Zh. corporate money making strategeous at Riot, can you convince your design team that a new Karma skin would be an INSTANT SELLER... since me, and probably only me, would instantly buy it?

---

For now, brb, buy Zyra.

Xyirx

07-13-2012

It's Stormblade Karma, but there's only texture map for it. We haven't seen the in-game model yet. I think it's gonna come out when Riot remodels her.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

07-13-2012

Inb4 Bladestorm Karma, being shipped with Guinsoo's rework of her.

Narvuntien

07-13-2012

their is one that is being made stormblade Karma or something... problem coming when she gets reworked... which I am hoping is next patch *crosses fingers*

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

07-13-2012

Quote:
Narvuntien:
which I am hoping is next patch *crosses fingers*

From the sound of things, it's the patch after Zyra at the earliest.