Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amumu... dumb champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pluppeyy

07-13-2012

So all the sudden everybody plays him as ap AND HE HAS NO MUCH DMG hes a tank and needs a nerf just like malph? upvote or no

Trolosaurus

07-13-2012

Amumu is fine.

JoeDerp

07-13-2012

If a player is pouring all their items into damage, then he's going to be squishy as ****.
If a champion excels in one area, they'll suck in another.
Take advantage of that.

A Wild DUK

07-13-2012

What

did

I

just

read.

Coach

07-13-2012

actually you can do tanky ap amumu and do lots of dmg there's somee streamer (forgot his name) who jungles ap amumu at high elo.. like 2.2k+ i believe he goes boots + 3 then gets like 3 d-rings and goes abyssal ofc he varies from time to time but that's the general idea behind it.

if you want sustain in the jungle i've tried this myself but you can run spell vamp quints on amumu and he will do just fine in the jungle he sustains well enough to start boots + 3 and not need them all to complete the jungle

Pluppeyy

07-13-2012

but his dmg is too high... the only one who would out dps him is prob shyv lol

DancingWaffle

07-13-2012

Quote:
Coach:
actually you can do tanky ap amumu and do lots of dmg there's somee streamer (forgot his name) who jungles ap amumu at high elo.. like 2.2k+ i believe he goes boots + 3 then gets like 3 d-rings and goes abyssal ofc he varies from time to time but that's the general idea behind it.

if you want sustain in the jungle i've tried this myself but you can run spell vamp quints on amumu and he will do just fine in the jungle he sustains well enough to start boots + 3 and not need them all to complete the jungle

^ this.

Spec w some good blue leash, he rushes through the jungle, and hits bandage NUKES when he ganks after 3 d-rings.

Also, after Abyssal you get MR, some effective health from doran rings and the armor can be taken off runes + his E passive (or is hit his Passive overall? don't remember >.&lt. He can easily go Aegis -> Rilay's and be quite effective, while maintaining over 2.5k hp.

A Wild DUK

07-13-2012

Quote:
Pluppeyy:
but his dmg is too high... the only one who would out dps him is prob shyv lol

RRiazu

07-13-2012

Quote:
Coach:

DUDE how can you not know general azingy

Gureedu

Recruiter

07-13-2012

you are the type of people that makes amumu feel lonely