Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stealth Rework buffs Eve, but nerfs stealth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZetsubouFallen

07-13-2012

Its stupid the damage thing i mean..if you step on anything that does damage (from a cass poison to a single minion "delayed attack&quot you lose the stealth, which makes you useless.

lol I died again

07-13-2012

Quote:
ZetsubouFallen:
Its stupid the damage thing i mean..if you step on anything that does damage (from a cass poison to a single minion "delayed attack&quot you lose the stealth, which makes you useless.

Wat.

Wraithcaster

07-13-2012

8 second timer from the last time you dealt or received damage, or cast a spell, before you get stealth back.

lol I died again

07-13-2012

Quote:
Wraithcaster:
8 second timer from the last time you dealt or received damage, or cast a spell, before you get stealth back.

That's what it's like on PBE eh? ):

Burungeru

07-13-2012

Quote:
Sherrif:
All in all it removes her reliance on stealth while making it even easier to get around your enemies using the steath, she plays like a mix of Jax and Udyr. She runs in does a bunch of damage but if you give chase she will disappear. It's a fantastic skillset and I'm happy with it.

Her new stealth is useless for fighting. It's literally only good for walking over wards undetected. It takes 8 seconds to stealth, so escapes just about as well as any other champion, plus even if she does disappear, you can still see her..