Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stealth Rework buffs Eve, but nerfs stealth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

07-12-2012

):

DogInRealLife

07-12-2012

get lost.

lol I died again

07-13-2012

Quote:
Kyerion93:
get lost.

Why are tacos allowed to be so delicious?

Shockbound

07-13-2012

Stealth can be easily countered with more gold, simply buying oracles or placing a lot of Vision Wards in the right places can shut down modern stealthers like Twitch and Evelynn. Lowering the reliance on stealth is actually a buff considering that the enemy will decide not to waste as much gold on such stealth countering items, making them weaker to stealth. If they decide to buy stealth countering items, they'll likely see you coming but won't be able to handle you since they don't have enough gold to buy necessary items.

The actual attack buffs are just another sweet bonus.

imweasel09

07-13-2012

And thus the entire point of the rework is accomplished.

lol I died again

07-13-2012

Quote:
Shockbound:
Stealth can be easily countered with more gold, simply buying oracles or placing a lot of Vision Wards in the right places can shut down modern stealthers like Twitch and Evelynn. Lowering the reliance on stealth is actually a buff considering that the enemy will decide not to waste as much gold on such stealth countering items, making them weaker to stealth. If they decide to buy stealth countering items, they'll likely see you coming but won't be able to handle you since they don't have enough gold to buy necessary items.

The actual attack buffs are just another sweet bonus.

This is, of course, if your attempts to hard counter don't fail.
A decent Eve knows where most every single purple is, and knows instantly when someone has an Oracle.
You would need to be very skilled in countering stealthers and not have your purples get swept.

Ultimately, they would usually waste more money than they gain, giving Eve favor.

The AS buffs are nice though :O

ViashinoWizard

07-13-2012

Well yes that was the idea.

lol I died again

07-13-2012

Quote:
ViashinoWizard:
Well yes that was the idea.

But it was a mini-game within a mini-game within a game.
The best aspect in LoL history has been heavily nerfed.

Sherrif

Recruiter

07-13-2012

Assuming none of you have actually played her, I'm just going to say she's pretty OP. There's now a lovely circle around you telling you when you're visible. Also the Yellow warning icons over enemy heads, Red when they can see you and the Metal Gear Solid style exclamation point. Of course the mana regen removes your need for blue buff after the first time.

Her new hate spike hits harder, farther, only slightly smaller than her detection range. And it now benefits from both AP and AD.

Her W is fantastic, it's REALLY fast and by that I mean if you are just outside the detection range its basically a half a second step to the enemy, and it resets for you.

Her E is scary, the attack speed buff really makes it powerful.

And her Ultimate is on the level of fiddle, you can hit people while still out of detection range, it's a good slow and gives you a heck of a shield and it's great initiation on a teamfight.

All in all it removes her reliance on stealth while making it even easier to get around your enemies using the steath, she plays like a mix of Jax and Udyr. She runs in does a bunch of damage but if you give chase she will disappear. It's a fantastic skillset and I'm happy with it.

Wraithcaster

07-13-2012

All of the changes are nice and all, but she used to be able to use stealth as an escape, and now she only has MS and Flash. PBE says that the time to restealth is 8 second after you last took or dealt damage or cast a spell. If you can avoid taking damage for 8 seconds, then I'd say you probably didn't need stealth to get away at all. Less reliance on stealth, I get it, but it used to be an option.