Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My friend hacked me.. help..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLatFRAUDS

07-12-2012

so my friend new my username and password and i was suspicious in the beginning that he did indeed hack me but he claimed it wasnt him... after trying to recover my username or password by email it all failed.. i then figured he changed the email and pass but how the summoner name? i discovered that you can use rp points to change the summoner name.. he just recently randomly started using an account that he claims was his old friends jason that ive never heard of before. note:im his "bestfriend" or so i thought. Can i somehow check what his name was before the name change... can some admin please help me because after countless emails to riot nobody will help. The account he claims is his friends has all the same champions as my old one and the same amount of ranked games with the same amount of people i played it with. i know it is mine with ANY doubts i just need to know how i can check the whole name so i know 100%... admins or some1 that can do this for me please help. email me at [email]nktpitel49@gmail.com[/email] if you are an admin and can tell me how to get it back.

SuperPengo

07-12-2012

...Was caps lock on?

Keelay Kiwi Kyky

07-12-2012

Send riot the name prior to the change, last bought champion, prior ip and rp, and any other personal information you can think of. I can tell you are extremely young and by the looks of it friendless, so I'm trying to not be my normal mean to children on forums self. Email a ticket to riot support staff.

Anvesh

07-12-2012

First of all, don't trust anyone with your account without recognizing they could do this at any time. If you're willing to risk it or not depends on you. People suck, even your best friend.

Second, I think the RP name change only counts for the is the summoner's name, NOT the log in name you use during the log in screen.

Third, I would highly recommend trying to use paragraphs when you post things here because it's really hard to read if the info is all over the place. A well organized thread post will allow you to get tons more help than just a giant wall of text. (I'm not trying to be a ****, just trying to be helpful.)

And finally, I'd say your best option is to learn from this mistake and hope that Riot responds to you eventually.

LOLatFRAUDS

07-12-2012

ive emailed riot plenty of times and they dont seem to care..

5treetLightz

07-12-2012

Go kick his ass and then break inside his house break his **** computer and then smack him in the face with a bag of monkey ****. Then maybe *** his sister up in his bed only if she is 18+. Because that is a really really REALLY ****ed up thing for him to do.... Pfft friend my ass...

TM oJun

07-12-2012

Quote:
Vhote123:
ive emailed riot plenty of times and they dont seem to care..

send a support ticket regarding your hacked account. if you give them enough information, you can get your account back

LOLatFRAUDS

07-12-2012

Quote:
omgPOTATOESomg:
send a support ticket regarding your hacked account. if you give them enough information, you can get your account back

whats a support ticket?

bérnkastel

07-12-2012

dropping email down at midnight on lol forums. op asking for trouble.

LOLatFRAUDS

07-13-2012

Quote:
5treetLightz:
Go kick his ass and then break inside his house break his **** computer and then smack him in the face with a bag of monkey ****. Then maybe *** his sister up in his bed only if she is 18+. Because that is a really really REALLY ****ed up thing for him to do.... Pfft friend my ass...

i kno i cud **** him up in a minute but i just wont **** wit da kid nomore if hes gonna fraud about this..