Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xerath is a True Champion Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

07-12-2012

It has been confirmed that the Ultimate has been changed to be like the first one in terms of accuracy and cast to hit speed, but better in execution and visibility for both the user and the victim. On top of that they kept the buffs to both his W and his E, changes I believe make his late game up to par with other mages. I've only played him once, and in a bot match, but even after just one game he feels "right". His Ult is in a place where the players can say it's fast and accurate, but still detectable, and a place where (at least I feel) Riot can say is up to their standards in terms of animation and readability. [All changes tested in PBE, not 1000% official... but they better be XD]

Thanks to Feralpony for the clear and well-informed update, and to all those in Riot who set out to do Xerath justice. Can't wait to try him Live.

Askhexplosive

07-13-2012

My chocolate tears, they are of happiness.

A Little Haley

07-13-2012

Are they going to roll back his other buffs considering they aren't really justified now?

Arguably Perfect

07-13-2012

Quote:
IMAWHALEOOORAOOR:
Are they going to roll back his other buffs considering they aren't really justified now?

It would take only a spark of my magic to downvote you

Beauneaux

07-13-2012

Dear Riot,

Thank you for making my favorite champion good again.

-Xerath Fan.