Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

where are my zyra seeds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpaceDink

07-12-2012

i hope the seeds dont take the place of an item. if they dont then what button is it to use them?

Trolosaurus

07-12-2012

I can give her some more seeds
If you know what I mean
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!

TickleMeGrandmaw

07-12-2012

The **** are you talking about. Seeds is a spell...

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

07-12-2012

Her seed spell is her W. I assume it has little or no cooldown, given that it's on an ammo system. The seeds you plant then give you vision for 30 sec before timing out. Her Q and E then interact with any seeds they hit to turn into attacking plant minions. Then her ult supercharges them.

Suddenly, after saying that, she sounds like AP Shaco -- keep dropping seeds in a bush, wait for someone to come along. Hit them and a few seeds with Vine, hit them and the rest of the seeds with the bomb, then ult. If they're not dead, they're Alistar in ult.

jars

07-12-2012

you press W. they have an 18 second cd reduced by cdr and it goes down by 1 per rank and you can hold two at a time. you can drop both of them fairly quickly but not instantly

jars

07-12-2012

Quote:
PhailRaptor:

Suddenly, after saying that, she sounds like AP Shaco -- keep dropping seeds in a bush, wait for someone to come along. Hit them and a few seeds with Vine, hit them and the rest of the seeds with the bomb, then ult. If they're not dead, they're Alistar in ult.

not gonna happen- seeds die if you step on them

Mathmick

07-12-2012

It's like Teemo Shroom storing.

SpaceDink

07-12-2012

thx evry1