Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I thought Americans were smart?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Fagget

07-12-2012

Yet,

Even having 20+ kills by the 30 minute mark and practically begging these morons to group up so we can win, they drug the game out for an hour, ran out by themselves and died, etc.

I have some friends who live in Asia who play this game but words can't express how badly I hate being matched with people from America on the NA servers.

We actually won the game, even though it seemed impossible, luckily they were slightly smart enough to kill inhibitors so the super minions finally capped the nexus after an hour....

But yea, I literally hate Americans in video games. My stomach **** near turns everytime I see them typing in their languages to eachother. I'm far from an awesome LoL player but some people are so bad at this game that it literally makes me wonder if I shouldn't apply to Mensa.

Liberty Prime

07-12-2012

Logged in to downvote.

Someone else will explain why.

Hexer

07-12-2012

Hue hue hue hue hue

Mordekaiser es numero uno

I repot you

Gibe money please

Azurythe

07-12-2012

I play on the NA servers and It's not a matter of where gamers are from it's the gamers themselves I'm American and I can definitely say that when I play I usually do fairly well, Feel free to play with me if you'd like hopefully I can redeem your past experiences. But not tonight since i'm gonna sleep.

Rockpops

07-12-2012

I lol'd

007Adreus

07-12-2012

This thread again -_-;

Thralon

07-12-2012

Quote:
SoteriosJohnson:
Logged in to downvote.

epic. +1 for you

CaptainButtholio

07-12-2012

Quote:
SoteriosJohnson:
Logged in to downvote.

Not even worth. Downvote and move along.

Mugenman88

07-12-2012

Didn't your other thread with the exact same post get close? Why post it again? You honestly are making yourself look stupid at this point.

RobbyinurLobby

07-12-2012

I dont even know where to begin with how stupid this thread is...so ill just reply with 'back under your bridge you troll!'