Will i ever have a game without someone being called 'n00b'?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-05-2010

not if you queue with me

Junbo1979

09-05-2010

Every game has a winner, and every game has a loser. Every losing team will most likely have someone who performed worse than the rest of the team, setting themselves up for some harsh criticism.

Hardly anyone is willing to take the time to explain to you why you suck (this match), but have no problem telling you that you do suck.

In this game, you are only as good as your current match. Nothing you have done in this game prior to your current match means squat to the team your playing with (in solo at least).

Good chances are that the idiot that is so willingly telling you that you should just uninstall the game, just got grilled in his last game for doing something stupid. Thats fact.

If you are anywhere in the range of 0 to 1300 in the ladder, I promise you that you are playing with a group of people who have made just as many mistakes in this game as you have, or they wouldn't be stuck in the ELO that they are stuck in.

TFFoS

09-05-2010

I've had maybe 1-2 games like that in the past 60. And in those 1-2 games, I suspect someone on the other team just wasn't rude enough to call his teammate out in all chat.

SirTamarin

09-05-2010

I had a game where everyone told me to pick kog for their garen, alistar, and nasus, but when i locked in the same person who told me to pick kog called me a noob for not picking jungle. I thought he was serious til he started a barrage of emoticons

Northpaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

As soon as matchmaking finds true balance.

MightySnuffles

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxwj View Post
If you're a morgana player like me, then you'll go 2-4 in the beginning and then get up to
10-5 later, along with 5-7 life saves with black shield.

While being called a noob the entire time.
How are you dieing 4 times in the early game?! You have spell vamp, a shield to block cc's, and a root. Am I missing something here?

@OP The same people that play on xbox live play here. They thrive on free environments. They all think they are god's gift to gaming, and everyone else is a horrible player. Thus when they do poorly, its your fault. When they do well, but fail to carry the team, you are uncarryable. If they do well or poorly for that matter, they believe you should thank them for winning you that game. My suggestion, find a nice premade and play with them. At least you'll have a few people in each game that you can talk to.

Azkalas

09-05-2010

So many noobs pick Twitch. Burned the rat's reputation already. However nowadays so many noobs are picking GP as well. Honestly, Avarice stack?! -.-' That's IMO for noobs.

1 Avarice and 2 Cloaks [Tranform each in YGB, PD and IE] it's enough.

"But with lots of avarices ill farm fasterzzzz!" Oh god...noobs think this way, honestly. :P You just farm faster killing creeps. I bet most of the GPs dont understand the early game usefulness of Parrley.

Ansre

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpaw View Post
As soon as matchmaking finds true balance.
I've been getting nothing but lopsided premade junk all week.

TrrZ

09-05-2010

Quote:
Upon entering a match, simply type in:

• /muteally
  • /muteenemy
you also need to not call anyone a noob yourself or this won't work

The Promise

09-05-2010

Probably not.