Will i ever have a game without someone being called 'n00b'?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 Genesis 0

09-05-2010

I mean, really..........

cooksta

09-05-2010

Had a game like, 2-3 matches ago where I picked Twitch. A GP started getting on my case for picking him.

GP: "Wow twitch wtf? there are like 20 different better picks why didnt you take someone else?"

Me: "does it matter? we have enough beef cakes to hold the line while i let loose"

GP: "you're going to feed I can tell, ****ing noob"

GP: "can someone dodge? this rat is going to feed i can just tell"

I went 5/0 by 10 minutes, he was 0/11 by 15 minutes. Didn't say one word to GP, other than to ask him to Ult, or tell him MIA's etc.

Ended up saving his ass like 3 times from ganks, as TWITCH mind you.

No real point to this story, just one of those very satisfying moments in my LoL life.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

nope.....it may slow down a bit as you become less noobish BUT even then you will still get called a noob by various tryhards that are possibly trying a bit too hard...pls see cooksta example

Cyrll Harper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooksta View Post
Had a game like, 2-3 matches ago where I picked Twitch. A GP started getting on my case for picking him.

GP: "Wow twitch wtf? there are like 20 different better picks why didnt you take someone else?"

Me: "does it matter? we have enough beef cakes to hold the line while i let loose"

GP: "you're going to feed I can tell, ****ing noob"

GP: "can someone dodge? this rat is going to feed i can just tell"

I went 5/0 by 10 minutes, he was 0/11 by 15 minutes. Didn't say one word to GP, other than to ask him to Ult, or tell him MIA's etc.

Ended up saving his ass like 3 times from ganks, as TWITCH mind you.

No real point to this story, just one of those very satisfying moments in my LoL life.
yeah brah,

lxxwj

09-05-2010

If you're a morgana player like me, then you'll go 2-4 in the beginning and then get up to
10-5 later, along with 5-7 life saves with black shield.

While being called a noob the entire time.

iLikeToSummon

09-05-2010

As long as you didn't go 10-0 you're considered a noob. Seriously, people call you noob when they don't realize that they aren't perfect themselves.

Morgueington

09-05-2010

No.

/thread

Detha

09-05-2010

There is a cheat I recently discovered that makes every game fun to play (but don't tell anyone). Upon entering a match, simply type in:

• /muteally
  • /muteenemy
And everyone will be incredibly polite the entire game.

Seraph888

09-05-2010

No

:trollface:

Zenanii

09-05-2010

No.

It's not uncommon that my lane will get 3 deaths and core 2 kills and then the rest of the team will complain about feeding >.>