Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Eve.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinwrath

07-12-2012

Quote:
JesusSeaWarrior:
Er.. It wasn't a "complete" judgement.. More initial thoughts.

Because you've never died to bots, or played stupidly against them.

If you haven't noticed; Bots have insane reaction timing, (Kind of like Koreans!) as soon as they see her, they target her.

i laughed out loud at the last part.....ok now we know your trolling.

Kam3h

07-12-2012

Quote:
Zinwrath:
i laughed out loud at the last part.....ok now we know your trolling.

Trolling? I'm serious.

That stealth needs a range buff.

Bloodmo0n

07-12-2012

in soviet valoran, plant seeds you!

Literally Tumblr

07-12-2012

Quote:
JesusSeaWarrior:
The mana regen really isn't need that much

If you ever played old evelynn for more than 1 non bot game in a lane, you'd retract this part of your statement so hard. Spamming hate spikes just to keep up in harass wore your mana out quick as hell. God help you if you had more than 1 point in Ravage, because that was more than half your mana, and if you actually wanted to go invisible for any reason you had to dedicate your entire mana bar to it, **** near.

Also, in the jungle, the regen from blue buff was bearable, but it didn't make using Ravage a total mana-sink. Investing points into it meant you either had to land the gank or die and let your ally get the buff to make use of it.

This mana-regen passive will make laning and jungling so much better for her. Also, how many mana-based junglers can say their passive helps them after losing blue buff to an enemy invasion?

Mikarugi

07-12-2012

I played againsed an eve, and I saw her, next thing I know I got ravaged ulted and I died...

She's scary man...

Kam3h

07-12-2012

Quote:
GiantBlackThunda:
If you ever played old evelynn for more than 1 non bot game in a lane, you'd retract this part of your statement so hard. Spamming hate spikes just to keep up in harass wore your mana out quick as hell. God help you if you had more than 1 point in Ravage, because that was more than half your mana, and if you actually wanted to go invisible for any reason you had to dedicate your entire mana bar to it, **** near.

Also, in the jungle, the regen from blue buff was bearable, but it didn't make using Ravage a total mana-sink. Investing points into it meant you either had to land the gank or die and let your ally get the buff to make use of it.

This mana-regen passive will make laning and jungling so much better for her. Also, how many mana-based junglers can say their passive helps them after losing blue buff to an enemy invasion?

>Old Evelynn

>Old Eve

>Old

This is new Eve. With that said, AD or AP? I went AP.