Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Eve.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kam3h

07-12-2012

So.. She's still pretty bleh. The mana regen really isn't need that much, stealth is useless (The range needs to be halved, she'll get one Hate Spike in and get bursted down, it's more than double her AA range)

Her ult is alright, fun to use, but enemies need to be bunched up for it to be useful (It is quite powerful, so I understand.

As for the rest.. She's just kinda.. bleh?

Kelberry

07-12-2012

She's ****ing amazing!
You're insane!

Edit: Thank you Riot, she's amazing!

sweet teemotion

07-12-2012

hi

Kam3h

07-12-2012

Quote:
Kelberry:
She's ****ing amazing!
You're insane

Maybe I'm just terribad at this. (Or maybe it's the fact that bots are owning me.. As soon as they see you, you're dead.)

It's mainly the stealth range. :|

Ræin

07-12-2012

cause u can completly judge a champion strenght playing it first time against bots

DeliriousSoul

07-12-2012

Actually her range was something necesary, you still can jump out of bushes or use a flash combo to attack faster, not to mention that in teamfights she will appear and disappear as much as she wants.
She's still a deceiver.

Alphazonex

07-12-2012

Quote:
JesusSeaWarrior:
Maybe I'm just terribad at this. (Or maybe it's the fact that bots are owning me.. As soon as they see you, you're dead.)

It's mainly the stealth range. :|

If bots are killing you, then I don't think you're ready to judge whether a champion is good or not.

Kam3h

07-12-2012

Quote:
Ræin:
cause u can completly judge a champion strenght playing it first time against bots

Er.. It wasn't a "complete" judgement.. More initial thoughts.

Quote:
Alphazonex:
If bots are killing you, then I don't think you're ready to judge whether a champion is good or not.

Because you've never died to bots, or played stupidly against them.

If you haven't noticed; Bots have insane reaction timing, (Kind of like Koreans!) as soon as they see her, they target her.

Call Me Khal

07-12-2012

Her passive is double golem buff, pretty much.
You're insane.

Kam3h

07-12-2012

Quote:
kChampZ:
Her passive is double golem buff, pretty much.
You're insane.

Never said it wasn't a good passive.

It's just not needed on her, that I can tell for now. She doesn't use THAT much mana. Even spamming hate spike as always.