Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Just played twitch on the PBE and riot killed him

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

07-12-2012

his expunge no longer deals any damage. his stealth still has the fade time, lasts up to 8 seconds and only gives 70% attack speed for 3 seconds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Momento Morì

Senior Member

07-12-2012

idk what you're talking about. He's vastly better than before. He can actually teamfight with his better range and base stats.

Expunge is actually worth leveling now too ( though the base damage at r5 is a bit too low ).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brohimir

Senior Member

07-12-2012

What a surprise..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Momento Morì:
idk what you're talking about. He's vastly better than before. He can actually teamfight with his better range and base stats.

Expunge is actually worth leveling now too ( though the base damage at r5 is a bit too low ).


you never played twitch before, he has been nerfed across the board lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defilement

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Momento Morì:
idk what you're talking about. He's vastly better than before. He can actually teamfight with his better range and base stats.

Expunge is actually worth leveling now too ( though the base damage at r5 is a bit too low ).


Expunge was always worth leveling first...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healingmonk

Senior Member

07-12-2012

ummmm eve got a nerf more then a buff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
rUafraid:
Expunge was always worth leveling first...?


just ignore the non-twitch players, they have no idea what they are talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Momento Morì

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Quintessence:
you never played twitch before, he has been nerfed across the board lol.


Unless you like being not-useless in lane and having a teamfight presence that lasts for more than 5 seconds. I'll give you that the fade time is stupid and that expunge needs slightly more base damage, but to argue that they "killed" him is just silly.

Quote:
rUafraid:
Expunge was always worth leveling first...?


No it wasn't. Unless you were just pubstomping against idiots.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

To The Moon

Senior Member

07-12-2012

I see what you did there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juz501

Senior Member

07-12-2012

not sure if this is SSoTP or not


12