Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majero

09-05-2010

i can't tell whose worse, sivir or eve

Basist

09-05-2010

Eve can't push lanes like a boss unlike Sivir, so I'd go with EVe.

YUNGKOREA

09-05-2010

Sivirs not even that bad. Shes pretty good imo

Bezeleth1

09-05-2010

Sivir is arguably top tier, there is no better pusher in the game (probably even better than heimer). People just need to realise her role, she isnt ment to kill champs, she is ment to kill towers. Eves only role is target practice

biomorph

09-05-2010

Compose your team correctly and both can be kick ass. If you expect either of them to win the game for you single handed they suck miserably.

Lorifel

Recruiter

09-05-2010

Quote:
biomorph:
Compose your team correctly and both can be kick ass. If you expect either of them to win the game for you single handed they suck miserably.

This

Villiroth

09-05-2010

I play Sivir all the time, not only can she push lanes like no ones business but her ult also affects ALL friendlys, even minions(8-10 caster minions is VERY welcomed help on a tower with Sivirs ult).

She is also invaluable in a team fight if she is built with any kind of dps in mind, even though Ricochets damage is reduced by 22% per bounce no other champ has sustainable dps like that. Granted its mitigated between up to 5 targets. Ive never not been at least #2 as far as who puts out the most damage in the game on my team, and #2 is if someone manages to shut down my farming.

Lycanblu

09-05-2010

If you stick an oricals on sivir, she can pretend like eve isn't there, and when eve goes for the stun, you can ignore it with he spellsheild and go ape on eve, lol.

joshiez

09-07-2010

If you think Sivir is anywhere close to being as bad as Eve, you're either playing Sivir wrong or you haven't played with a good Sivir.

biomorph

09-07-2010

Quote:
joshiez:
If you think Sivir is anywhere close to being as bad as Eve, you're either playing Sivir wrong or you haven't played with a good Sivir.

Before you make such an obnoxious assessment be sure to specify the environment or general setting that support it. Your statement might be true however you should be able to think of lots of cases where it may well be falsified. So generally do not seed such ignoramuses some people here might listen to you and get the wrong idea.

I have played both and I know what people mean when they say those champions suck. It all boils down to low innate survivability and even that Sivir has a spell shield and Evelynn has her malice and spite they both go down fast when focused. Then again the same thing goes for a champion like Ashe or many others.

I would put my self if the category of being a mediocre Sivir player and a good Evelynn player and I can not see how you can compare those two as they are as different as night and day. The only thing they do have in common is being squishy and team dependant. One thing I can say however is that when I am playing Evelynn against a team with Sivir ... I pretty much have my primary target locked and unless she has a team that can protect her she will get raped over and over again.