Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Honest question to riot

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Braxyn

Member

07-12-2012

This is not a QQ post or anything. I would just like to know their reasoning for why they think darius is not a game ruining overpowered champion. Tell me your logic please and if you can tell me an actual valid way then I will understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canuckboss

Senior Member

07-12-2012

because you can abuse his range and lack of sustain


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OopsMyHammer

Member

07-12-2012

Here's an honest question, have you ever actually played darius?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Braxyn

Member

07-12-2012

lifesteal... and saying you can abuse his range is not a valid argument as that can be said to ANY melee champ... next


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojs

Senior Member

07-12-2012

if he falls behind he becomes useless


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShortestPath

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Braxyn:
This is not a QQ post.....game ruining overpowered


I like how these two statements are in the same post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Wild DUK

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Braxyn:
This is not a QQ post or anything. I would just like to know their reasoning for why they think darius is not a game ruining overpowered champion. Tell me your logic please and if you can tell me an actual valid way then I will understand.


GEE

THlS SURE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE

A QQ THREAD OR ANYTHING


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Communist Poppy

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Braxyn:
lifesteal... and saying you can abuse his range is not a valid argument as that can be said to ANY melee champ... next


**** you.

Not that many melee champs a good way to close the gap.

Generalizing a group of champions over one small stat is the most obnoxious thing ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Wild DUK

Senior Member

07-12-2012

By the way, protip:

It's easy to kite people with no gap closer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicalDrop

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Braxyn:
lifesteal... and saying you can abuse his range is not a valid argument as that can be said to ANY melee champ... next


He literally has no escape method, other than his mediocre slow.


12