Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8RoundShock

07-12-2012

I looked at the remake and I loved it, jumping into a team fight with E, using W+Q for damage, and when people get too close use R to knock out everyone but your target. It just looks awesome. But I have one question, where is the scaling for late game, besides the ulti ofc

xSola

07-12-2012

Quote:
8RoundShock:
I looked at the remake and I loved it, jumping into a team fight with E, using W+Q for damage, and when people get too close use R to knock out everyone but your target. It just looks awesome. But I have one question, where is the scaling for late game, besides the ulti ofc

I'd assume the passive now gives decent scaling, somewhat, in the form of armor reduction.

Also, i (hopefully) think Q scales now.

8RoundShock

07-12-2012

Quote:
Richitt:
I'd assume the passive now gives decent scaling, somewhat, in the form of armor reduction.

Also, i (hopefully) think Q scales now.

From the screen shots it looks like 30/40/50/60/70 + (1.0) Attack damage, just like the old one, but I am hoping it's 30/40/50/60/70 + (.9/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3) to reduce *some* of the early game dominance and provide some of that late game punch. But that't just me

Dremiist

07-12-2012

he have more ad scaling with Q

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2350652&highlight=xinzhao&page=2

with 150 ad you have 180 ad per talon strike for a total of 90 additional damage

RisottoNero

07-12-2012

And they think this is going to solve the "Xin rapes low elo can't buff" or they finally don't care anymore

Kagormund

07-12-2012

I think his q is around 1.25 ad scaling at all ranks.

8RoundShock

07-12-2012

Thank you all for clarifying <3

Michael Kane

07-12-2012

Quote:
RisottoNero:
And they think this is going to solve the "Xin rapes low elo can't buff" or they finally don't care anymore

The later, he doesn't chain cc anymore.

Dremiist

07-12-2012

xin have 4 second with Q maxed it has 1.25 ad scaling so it's 0.75 additional ad ratio + it refresh cooldown not as fast as it used with W but with 40% cooldown it's not a huge difference i'm happy to know he can scale late game now.