Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many champions do you truly enjoy?

1 - 5 4 33.33%
6 - 10 6 50%
11 - 20 2 16.67%
21 - 30 0 0%
31 - 40 0 0%
40 and above 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 12 .

How many champions do you really love playing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garlic Prawn

07-12-2012

Having not been too interested in many of the recent champions, I was sitting around having a grumble when I thought a bit about the number of champions I actually really really liked.

I'm a long time fighting gamer, but in most games, there are only a handful of characters that really let me enjoy the game. Sometimes, you get characters you like but their gameplay doesn't interest you, and other times you get characters you love to play but you don't like their character design.

For example, I only really love playing El Fuerte and T Hawk in Street Fighter 4, and I only really play Lucario in Smash Brothers Brawl, even though I dabble in some other characters occasionally. Considering the character rosters in those games, it's basically the case that one or two characters I like can make or break the game for me.

That's when I did a count of the number of characters I really enjoy playing in LoL.

Ali, Amumu, Ashe, Blitz, Cait, Cho, Karthus, Lulu, Lux, Nautilus, Ren, Shen, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Urgot, Wukong, Zilean.

So that's 18 characters I like and can really enjoy playing to the best of my ability, out of the current 100. That's pretty ****ed good.

Have a count of the characters you really love rather than just counting the ones you hate, and you might be surprised like I was.

Garlic Prawn

07-12-2012

Ah well. Bump.

SlowBroMide

07-12-2012

Supports.

So like 2.

jokes aside, only like 8 or so for the above reason.

Jotace

07-12-2012

Just Teemo.

I'm a baaad man.

Patronum

07-12-2012

6~10... Something like that.
I'd point out Ziggs, Voli, Karthus, Anivia, Ashe, Graves, Malphite, Olaf, Teemo.
I can play many others, but you know... that thrill, that excitment... I get with those.

SEND ME UR NUDES

07-12-2012

Only like 3
Alistar, Vayne, and Anivia.